Damage Goods- Chapter Nineteen

As I walked into the middle of the living room, Christopher arose from his chair.

“What the hell has happened Caroline?” Christopher asked, with a hurt look on his face.

“It’s not mine” I lied

“Really?” Christopher said. “So who else would it be?” he added.

“I don’t know maybe Mrs Dixon or one of your victims” I said, and Christopher chuckled.

He just stared at me and then looked at my stomach. He then made his way closer to me.

“You have to tell Joseph, he needs to know” he said calmly

I gave up lying as I knew that he could see straight through the lies.

“No, this is my decision, so I will tell him if I want to and when I want to” I angrily said.

I snatched the test out of his hand and then started to question him.

“How did you find it?”

“Mrs Dixon was cleaning the bins and found it and gave to me straight away”

“Didn’t know that she was a snoop as well as a slave” I snapped at him

“You know, to be on the safe side we better check” Christopher said abruptly

He suddenly was picked me up carefully and chucked me into the bathroom and threw a new pregnancy test at me.

“As soon as you have done the test, I will let you out” he said and then slammed the door and locked it so I couldn’t get out.

I looked over to the window to see if I could climb out but there was no chance, it was way to height.

I then just thought that I should just give up and pee on the test as I knew the quicker I did this the more chance I could get away before Joseph came back and knew. So I obeyed Christopher’s demand.

“Done” I shouted and he opened the door and held out his hand. I slammed the test into his hand, and I knew that I had to do something quick to get away. I had to use my magic- hopefully my head is fully recovered to do this spell.

I started to stare into Christopher’s eyes and he was suddenly in great pain and had collapsed and curled up onto the floor. I quickly took the test that I just did and swiftly moved downstairs to find the other and put them into my pocket and made my way to the door.

I stormed out of the house and saw Joseph just riding back with Mason.

“Don’t” I shouted “I just need some time alone” I added.

I was surprised that he actually let me go.

I knew that it was a matter of time before I got too far away from Christopher for the spell to stop working so I quickly made my way to the car and drove quickly away.

I knew that he would tell Joseph.

But what I didn’t know was how he would react and what I should do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, so tell me what you think and if you want anything to happen add it to the comments and i can see if I can add it in :D

Thank you so much for reading- shall update very soon- proberly tomro 6th May xx