Damage Goods-Chapter Four

My eyes awoken, I saw that I was in an old house, in a bedroom, it had a huge dark fireplace, and it was dark in the house. I shot up, and suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder trying to get me to lie back down.

“Its okay,.. Your okay” said the dark figure

I then realised that it was Tyler who was the dark figure.

“What happened?” I mumbled

“After you went out of class I went to see if you were okay, but you were gone. I guessed that you would have gone home so I went to go to your house. That’s when I saw your car tilt over on the way there. I rushed over to you and bought you here. I think that you’re fine expect the cut on your head. But no broken bones, don’t worry I’ve checked”

I smiled at him. Ignoring the flirty comment, Tyler always ‘tries it on’ with the ladies.

“I think that you should just get some rest”

I then closed my eyes and I quickly went to sleep.

.

I opened my eyes when I heard Tyler’s voice.

“Someone is here to see you”

I then saw Amelia worried face.

“I’m so sorry Caroline I feel so guilty. Are you okay? What actually happened? Can you forgive me?

I felt like the questions were like bullets that I couldn’t avoid.

I answered “I crashed my car, I’m not too sure how it happened, and I’m fine, but my head hurts. Your Apology is accepted.”

She gave me a huge hug.

“Good! Now I can give you your grapes!” she said excitingly 

She handed me over the grapes.

Tyler came back into the room and suddenly he was crying in agony.

“Tyler?” I said sacredly

It seemed as if it was Amelia who was causing him this sudden pain. No she can’t be. I would off known. My best friend Amelia was a witch!

“Amelia Stop it, just stop hurting him” I screamed 

I then rose up and touched her and his screaming stopped.

“It’s his fault that you got hurt Caroline! He needs to pay the price!” she said whilst looking at him still.

“What?! That wasn’t his fault! Why didn’t you tell me you were a witch?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were one?” she snapped

“What??” I couldn’t believe that she knew part of my secret! “I’m not like you” I said calmly and quietly.

“Who told you?”Said Tyler. At this point I looked at him.  

She answered “Joseph”

“Get out!” Tyler shouted

Amelia looked at me and I knew that meant we will talk later and them she left.    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for this chapter please tell me what you think :)