24•

¥¥¥
Tyler

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

Tonight's the night. My first big date.

The only date I've been on was with a girl named Maxine and she took me to a junkyard. It was fun until I found out it was because she didn't want to be seen with me. Because of that, I didn't count it as a real date. Or relationship.

Sara and Susan-yes, Susan- were going to help me get ready for it.

Since Susan and I had history, she wanted to be here for me. I guess our love-hate relationship was on 'love' today.

Spencer and Jack decided to sleep in the forest last night.

Sara didn't want to talk after that... thing that happened.

"You mean when you made love to her boyfriend's mouth?"

"He kissed me!"

"You didn't pull away."

"He did it too fast!"

"You wanted him to do it slower so you could savor it?"

"No! Just- gah! Bye!"

I blocked her out.

Let me make it clear that I was taken by surprise when that happened. Sara's gasp sent him away from me as soon as our lips made contact. I'm glad it did! What do I look like kissing Spencer?

A goddamn fool.

Since she didn't want to talk last night, I gave her some space and my bedroom so she could be alone on my comfy bed instead of my couch that smells like bacon.

Wait a second. She loves bacon...

Should I have let her sleep on the bacon couch? Goodness, I'm such a bad friend! First I kiss her boyfriend then I take her away from my bacon couch? When will it end?!

Kacey, stop. You're worrying yourself. What you need to do right now is be with your best friend.

You're right, Kacey. She's the one who should be in her feelings right now.

I'm always right, Kacey. Now go talk to your bestie.

Man, I give good advice.

Anyways, I crashed in my sister's bedroom because I didn't want to be around Spencer. I just couldn't look at him.

Okay. It's time to check on her.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I put my ear to the door to see if I could hear any cries. To my surprise, there was silence. That's weird. It's 11 o'clock. She's never asleep this late.