Chapter 20

Warning: This chapter contains a sex scene.

Castle has been diligently taking care of me, making sure I take my medication, keep hydrated, and that I am eating, redressing my wounds after helping me bath. The pain I was in had seriously lessened, and was only taking it before bed, as I had been having moments earlier in my recovery where I was waking up in pain. 

As night began to fall, Castle was clearing up our dinner plates, putting some leftovers in the fridge, before he made his way over to me and snaked an arm around my waist, trying to be sneaky about helping me to the bathroom. 

“I was thinking tonight would be a nice night for a bath. Don’t you think?” He smirked as we walked past his bed. 

“You want to join me, don’t you?” I rolled my eyes. 

“Well, since you’re offering.” He grinned, sitting me on the edge of the bath while he adjusted the water and let it fill, then proceeding to remove his soft cotton v neck T-shirt, creating a puddle of clothing when his tracksuit pants and boxers joined it. I felt an involuntary blush rise to my cheeks as I tried to avoid looking south, somewhat unsuccessfully. 

He leant around me, putting some bath bubble mix in the rising water, his soft skin brushing against me, sending shivers down my spine. 

Since my arms had been injured, Castle has been dressing me in button up shirts to help make it easier to get it on and off. Castle knelt down in front of me and started unbuttoning my shirt and threw it down on top of his own. Wrapping his arm around my waist, he stood up and went to help me take off my pants before I stopped him. 

“Castle.” I said, putting my hand on his. “I can take off my own pants.” He smiled sheepishly, wrapping his arm around my chest, just under my breasts, his front pressing against me, making me momentarily forget what I was doing. 

Right, pants. 

I slowly slipped them down with my underpants until they were pooled around my ankles. However, now that my pants were down, there was nothing separating his swelling appendage against my juncture, making my legs go weak. I could hear his heavy breathing as he grew harder against me. 

Glancing over my shoulder, Castle saw the bathtub on the verge of overflowing. I watched as he took a deep breath before leaning around turning off the water, slipping hand in to test the temperature. 

“The bath is ready.” He mumbled huskily. Sweeping an arm under my legs, he quickly lifted me up and slowly lowered me into the bath, before he got in behind me, pulling me back to rest against his chest, feeling his growing erection against my back. Castle’s hands drifted down to my stomach, gently rubbing his thumbs up and down over the smooth surface. 

But for some reason, it felt different from before. My stomach felt different to how it normally was. I don’t know how to explain it other than it felt… Different.

I shook my head and removed the thought from my mind. I leant forward to grab a small hand washer and handed it to Castle, who immediately wet it and started to gently rub the warm cloth up and down my back, the warm water dripping down the curve of my spine and back into the soapy water it came from. I felt every muscle in my body slowly release the tension it was holding, letting out a sigh as I leant back against Castle, my head resting just under his chin. I carefully shifted myself to get more comfortable against his chest, hearing him try to suppress a groan. While he moved to clean my chest, I could feel his excitement poking me more prominently in the back and feel Castle shift awkwardly, trying, in vain, to hide it. I tried to suppress a chuckle as I felt his erection twitch on my back. I took the washer from him and continued to wash myself, gently running the warm cloth over my wounds, one arm at a time, before moving to clean the one on my left thigh. As I bent over slightly to reach it, I rubbed against him, a soft groan escaping him, before I leant back against him, making him moan softly in my ear. I fought to contain my smile as I rinsed the washer and scrubbed it over my face, washing away all the dirt and grime from the day. Rinsing it once more, I handed it over to Castle, who, with flushed cheeks, accepted it without a word. I moved forward to give him some space to clean himself, listening to his laboured breathing while I played with the bubbles, letting out a small squeak of surprise when I was abruptly pulled back. 

"Castle, what are you..." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence before he had grabbed my be the waist, lifted me up and turned me around to straddle his hips, his erection rubbing against me as I sat on his legs. 

"You're such a tease." Was all he said before he lifted me up again and, having already positioned himself, pushed me onto him in one fluid movement. I let out a long, loud moan as I adjusted to him, hearing him hiss softly, gripping my hips in his large hands like a vice. 

It didn’t take long for us to really get going. I held onto his shoulders while he lifted my hips up and down to meet his thrusts. And before I knew it, that familiar knot was building in my belly, his hands running delicately over my thighs as he continued to pump into me. And after a few more thrusts, we both toppled over the edge, feeling his warm seed spill into me, leaving us panting with shivering bodies, and not from the now cold water, as I collapsed on top if him. 

After our impromptu love session, once we were dried and dressed for bed, Castle diligently gaused my wounds, before helping me climb into bed next to him, pulling me against his chest, listening to the soft, rhythmic thudding of his heart as I drifted off to sleep. 

When I awoke the next morning, the sheets beside me were cold, and as I opened one sleepy eye, I searched for him, seeing light spilling into the room from the ajar door, the smell of eggs and bacon wafting into the room. Getting up slowly, I made my way to the bedroom door, and pushing it open, I walked past his office and into the kitchen where I was greeted by Castle’s smiling face and adorably mused bed hair. 

“Morning beautiful.” He grinned, putting the eggs onto a nearby plate. “How’d you sleep?” He asked as I walked closer to him, wrapping my arm around his waist before he turned and fully embraced me. When I pulled back, he immediately pressed his lips against mine, moving his lips against mine with languid passion. 

“Hey dad! I’m home!” Alexis called, opening the front door, giving us just enough time to spring apart. 

“Alexis?” Castle turned around, confused. “What are you doing here? Did Ashleigh hurt you?” 

“Dad, I’m fine. We broke up. And…” 

“What?” Castle asked urgently, stepping closer to his daughter until he was standing in front of her. 

“And I want to move back home.” 

“Oh, pumpkin!” He said sweetly, opening his arms out wide, pulling her into his solid chest. “This is your home. Of course you can come back home!” He told her, kissing her head, resting his cheek on her head. Pulling back, he smiled at his daughter before turning back to me, standing there awkwardly. 

“Oh, Alexis, Kate is staying with us at the moment. She was injured and she will be staying with us until she’s fully recovered.” 

“Oh my god! What happened?” Alexis asked, walking over to me, giving me a warm hug. I winced slightly at her intensity, and she pulled back. “Sorry. Did I hurt you?” 

“It’s ok.” I smiled gently at her. “Do you want some breakfast?” I asked, changing the subject. 

“That sounds great.” 

“I’ll make some more eggs and bacon.” Castle smiled, kissing my cheek as he stood behind the island and picked up where he left of with the cooking.