Chapter 1

Y/n L/n just came back to Tulsa from (favorite country) now why did she leave in the first place, well let me tell you, it was because of her parents.

They thought that the town wasn't the right place for her to live in so they moved and she was very displeased with that idea but she had to go. She came back cause her parents died in a car accident and going back to Tulsa was the only place she wanted to go.

The Curtis's and gang is the only family you have now and you are hoping Darry will let you stay with him and the boys.

You are 17 in the story and a early high school graduate. Now let's get to your life story and how it all began once you came back.

*Y/n P.O.V*

"Ahhh it feels good to be back." I said to the person giving me a ride. "You've been here before?" The man asked, I just shook my head. "Yeah I have and now I'm back, do you know who I am?" He shook his head.

"I'm Y/n L/n ." As I said my name he stepped on the brake and I went falling forward hitting me head on the dashboard. "GET OUT NOW!" He screamed as his face turned red. I grabbed my bag, laughed and got out and to top it off I slammed his car door.

"Thanks for the ride asshole!" He flipped me off and sped off, I picked up a rock and threw it at his car breaking the back window. He stopped the car and started to back up. "Shit!" I picked up my bag and started to run.

I started to ran through houses literally I ran through houses. Angry house wives were throwing things left and right, and to top it off some hag threw a cup a me, hitting me in the head good thing it was plastic.

I turned around and flipped her off and jumped her fence, good thing that was the last house. I kept running until I got to another neighborhood and stopped to catch my breathe.

I looked around, "I guess I still have a bad reputation in this town. Hey I know this neighborhood just one more block until I get to the Curtis's house." I caught my breath and continued walking until I saw a boy about 14 getting beat.

Dropping my bag, i ran over to help the poor boy. I grabbed one of the socs by the shoulder turned him around and punched him square in the face earning a crack.

He screamed in pain and before one of his buddies could lay a hand on me, about 5 boys came out of nowhere. 1 stayed behind to check on the boy and the other 4 chased off the socs.

I turned my attention to the kid, "Hey kid are you ok?" "Y- yeah I'm fine t-hank you." He said as he looked up at me his eyes growing big as he locked eyes with me. "Y/n, Y/n L/n is that you?" I looked at the boy shocked and so did the other one.

I looked at him, studying his features until I realized this boy was Ponyboy Curtis. "Ponyboy Curtis!" I said happily as I picked him up and hugged him.

"Golly Y/n you're back, I can't believe after 2 years of you being gone you're back." He croaked tryin not to cry. "I know don't cry Pony." He smiled and let me go, I looked at the rest who came back.

"Pony already got himself a girlfriend!" One said, I turned my attention to who said that and not to my surprise it was Two-Bit Matthews.

"Shut up Two-Bit you know I'm way out of his league." I said with a giggle. "No way Y/n is that you?" I turned my attention to Soda. "Yes." I said hugging them both. "I missed you guys so so much."

"We've missed you so much Y/n but Dally was the one you missed you the most." I heard Darry say. "Yeah I doubt that Darry come here." I gave him a hug.

"It's good to see you sis." "Where's Steve I know he missed me too." "I'm right here sweets." He said with a smile as he hugged me. He let go and stood by Soda. "Come on let's head back." Darry said already walking away.