Chapter 12

°Y/N's P.O.V°

I've been letting the boys pick out my outfit for the next week cause Pony picked mine the day I got out so the boys decided that they'll be picking em out for now on. I let Steve pick mine out yesterday so it's Sodas turn.

"This is nice Soda

"This is nice Soda." "Thanks man." He rubbed my head before walking over to the couch. "Y/n go get Johnny from the hospital I'll see you later." Darry said them as he walked over the door and headed to work.

"Alright who is coming with me?" "I am." Pony said walking over to the door. "See you guys later!" Soda yelled from the couch which was right next to us. "No need to yell soda." "Yea yeah." He smiled at us and we headed out the door.

"Pony I need help down the stairs." "Sorry sorry." He came back in and helped me down the stairs. "Thank you Pony." "No problem."

We started to walk down the side walk and Pony tripped. "You ok Pony." He got back up,"You didn't see anything." "Sure Pony." "Hey guys wait up!"

We turned our heads and saw Dallas walking up to us. "Damn Y/n." Save it I don't want to hear it." "Did you think about it." "Yes I did." "Anddd." "And no." He frowned and I smiled. "I'm just kidding of course but I'm seriously not gonna take you back if you do it again."

He smiled and kissed me making me drop my crunches. He pulled away and I was a blushing mess. He smirked, "Get on my back." I got on his back and buried my face in his neck.

"Finally you guys are back together that means I won't have to listen to her talk about how much she misses you 24/7." "Really?" Just shut up and walk boy. " Dallas chuckled and Pony picked up her crunches.

°Time skip & Johnny's P.O.V°

"Johnny you have visitors." The nurse said. "Ok bring em in." I said I as sat up in my bed. I saw Pony walk in then Dallas then Y/n. She was wearing red Converse?

"Y/n you like red?" "Kinda." She said as she sat down in the chair next to my bed. "You look nice today." "Thank you." She smiled at me and I smiled back."Watch yourself man. " Dallas said. "So finally back together." "Yes." "Come guys let's get Johnny out of here." Pony said and walked out the door.

"You don't have to wear a back brace?" "No I am I have to wear it until I'm 19." "Oh I'm sorry." "It's ok." "Come on you two." "Coming Dal."

We walked out of the room and down the hall. "Oh Y/n you're here." The doctor said her. "I'll meet you guys outside." She said as she walked away. "I don't know what that was but let's go." Dal said as we waited outside for her.

°Y/N's P.O.V°

"Yes?" "We can take your cast off now it's been long enough I think." "It's been 3 months." "Oh then let's have a look at it." He took the cast off after 10 minutes and my leg looked normal but bruised as fuck.

"Well it ain't broken anymore just be careful and you can wear this knee brace for until the bruising is gone and when it starts to hurt put it on." "Ok thank you." I put the knee brace on and started to take small steps which turned into me walking.

And I ran out of hospital the best I could. I jumped in Dal's arms. "Woah there." "I got the cast off I just have this on until the bruising goes down. "That's good Doll." "I know." He put me down. "Lets go walk around town." Johnny said. We all agreed.

°Time skip & 3rd Person's P.O.V°

They spent the rest of the day catching up and having a good time. It was like the good ol days again, Dallas had Y/n, she had the boys. They were happy with each other's company, None of them could ask for a better friendship.

They've been through hell and back and wouldn't want it any other way. Later on that night Dal and Y/n had a little bit to much fun. *wink* *wink*