Chapter 14

°3rd Person's P.O.V°

Today was the day of court. Everyone was laying around at the Curtis's until it was time to get ready. Lets hope for the best.

°Y/n's P.O.V°

I was sitting on the couch still in my pj's which was shorts, long sock, a tank top and Dal's hoodie. Dallas decided to wake me up and carry me all the way here. "Y/n?" "Hmm." "What are you wearing today." "I don't know." I said sleepy, "why don't you go pick an outfit Darrel since its your turn." "Ok." I watch Darry leave and I looked at everyone.

"Dallas what time do you bring her over here?" Steve asked. "8." "Why?" "Darry called and asked cause he knew it'll be a pain to get her to wear something nice inside of her normal clothes."

"Oh." "I wanna sleep." "You can sleep when we get back but we have to get ready, court starts at 10:30 Doll." "Why does it have to be so early." I said getting up and heading upstairs.

"Dar." "Yes sis." "Did you pick one out?" "Yeah kinda give me 5 more minutes." "Ok."

I stood for 5 minutes watching him pick out a shirt, a skirt and heels. "Thanks Dar." "Your welcome sis." Darry left with closing the door behind him.

I looked at the outfit and got ready. I did my makeup and hair which took 45 minutes.

I grabbed my shoes and walked down stairs

I grabbed my shoes and walked down stairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs to see  everyone staring. "What?" They all looked away. "Weirdos."

I put on my shoes and walked towards the door. "Let's get this over with and let's it end with a good ending."  I walked out the door the boys soon following. "I'll go get Johnny ok, I'll meet you guys there." I said walking the other direction. "Do you really think you'll survive in those shoes." Steve said, making Darry shake his head.

"You already know the answer Steve, Soda why don't you go with her." "I ain't gonna carry her make Pony go." "The hell I ain't." Darry hit Pony upside the head. "Ow fine."