Chapter 15

Oh shit look at that I actually updated since forever lol hope you enjoy

•Y/n's P.O.V•

It's been 6 months since everything happened and all I can say is, it's been interesting. I enrolled Johnny back into school, Dallas has been in and out of the slammer for stupid shit, Ponyboy about gave us heart attack because he decided to jump off the roof and into the pool we set up in the back yard.

Soda is just Soda, Steve almost burned down the DX causing Soda, him and I to almost lose our job. Two-bit is doing what he does best, watching Mickey mouse and hang out with us.

Darry is about ready to kill us all, but he knows he won't have it any other way. Dally and I are doing great, we have our ups and downs but we are perfectly happy and so is Johnny, but as of right now I wouldn't say we are happy.

"Damnit Y/n all you had to do was watch the three idiots and make sure they weren't going to do anything stupid!" Darry yelled as he pointed to the three idiots covered in mud and dry blood. "I literally looked away for 5 minutes Darrel! Why don't you ask them how they got that way!" I yelled back as I crossed my arms.

"Well explained yourselves or I'm grounding every single one of you." Darry glared at the boys. "Dallas heard someone talking about y/n so we went and handled it." Pony said as he went to stand back me, thinking I was gonna protect him. "We actually tried to pull Dally off the guy but the guys friends thought we were jumping in so they jumped us." Johnny said as he stood behind me grabbing my shirt.

"Is that true Winston?" Darry asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah man, I ain't gonna let some low life talk bad about my girl." "Ok yeah, you guys are safe for now." Darry pointed at all the boys and left us standing there like a bunch of idiots.

"Way to lie you fucking idiots. You could've told the truth and said y'all made a bet on who could jump from the highest tree branch." I said looking at them. "Where's the fun in it Doll." Dally said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"We didn't get in trouble now did we?" Pony asked as he walked out from behind me and stood in front of me. "Well no but he's gonna kill us once he finds out the real reason." "We ain't gonna let that happen mom." "Yeah I know Johnny." I ruffled his hair and started to walk towards the house.

"Y'all needa clean up before we go to parent teacher conference tonight." "WAIT THAT'S TONIGHT!" Johnny and Pony yelled. "Well yeah, why do you think she's stressing about you getting your work done Johnny." Dally said as he walked up to me, kissing my head before walking instead. "Darry is going to kill me." Pony said as he walked past me.

"I think i did good." Johnny said while walking up to me, giving me a quick hug before walking inside. "God I hope so, it's already bad enough I have to deal with Dallas's ass 24/7. "Hey!" "Don't hey me, you've been in and out of the slammer for the past three months." "Ok but I have my reasons." "And what are those reasons?" I crossed my arms and walked up to him.

"I uh....I don't know." "Exactly now go clean up please, you're coming with Darry and I tonight." "Aww what, why?" "Cause you're my boyfriend and you can terrorize some kids while we are there." I said trying to fix his hair a bit but it was no use. "Fine fine I'll go." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Parent teacher conference huh, I wonder what that is like." Soda said walking into the house and sitting on the couch. "It's boring." Darry said as he came down stairs with a new shirt on. "You got that right, I hated them and I swore I'd never go again but yet here I am." I said as I sat on the couch, Dally following my lead.