Chapter 11

°3rd Persons P.O.V°

It's been 3 month since Dallas and Y/n split up. He kept trying to talk to her but she ignores him and continues on with her day. And since today is the day Johnny is suppose to wake up everyone will be there. Which means Y/Nnhas to deal with Dallas.

°Y/N's P.O.V°

We were all getting ready to go see Johnny today. I was putting my sweater on when someone walked in the room. I looked up and saw Dallas. "What do you want." "I just wanted to say that you look good." I just looked at him and then looked at myself in the mirror.

" I just looked at him and then looked at myself in the mirror

"I do look good don't I." He nodded. I rolled my eyes and put on my shoes.  "Y/n please just hear me out." "No." I grabbed my crunches and made my way down the stairs. I have my way to get down aka Soda gives me a piggie back ride.

"Ok let's go and get this day over with so I don't have to deal with Winston anymore." Everyone nodded and walked out the door. Soda put me down as we got to the side walk. "Y/n are you sure you'll be ok."

"Yes." "The hostipal is pretty far." "And I've walked further." "She has." "She walked to the other side of town with me so we can go talk to Cherry." Pony said. "Oh ok well let's go then."

"Y/n who gave you that necklace?" Dallas asked as he point the simple gold chain that held a butterfly on it. "Soda Darry and Pony got me it for my 18th birthday." "When was that?" "Two months ago asshole that was the second time you have missed my birthday while I was here."

"Sorry." "Whatever." "Ok you two lets enjoys this day." Darry said. "Ok."

°Time skip & 3rd Person's P.O.V°

They arrived at the hostipal and walked towards Johnny's room. He was  already awake and smiled widely at the gang. Everyone pushed pasted the girl expect for Darry. "Ok guys I see you now where's Y/n."

"I'm right here hun." She said walking into the room. "Oh Y/n what happened." "I saved Dallas's ass from dying which included me getting shot two times and now I'm anemic." "Oh well how is your guys relationship?" The rooms went silent.

"What?" "Dallas cheated on Y/n with Cherry and she confronted him 3 months ago, they got into a fight. So did Soda and Dallas, Darry had to pull them apart and they've been separated ever since." Pony stated.

"You hit her Dally." "Yeah." "What the fuck is wrong with you, you cheat on her with Cherry then you hit her." "I thought she was dead." "Well clearly she isn't!" Johnny yelled making everyone flinched. "Yeah I see that now, Cherry got me drunk and made me believe she was dead.

And when I saw her I didn't want to believe it, Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He walked over to Y/n , grabbing her by the shoulders lightly, afriad that he might hurt her.

"Please give me another chance." "I don't know Dal." "Please." "Just give me time I don't know." She pushed him away and sat in the chair by Johnny. 

"Y/n you look good." "Thanks Johnny." "Watch yourslef Johnny she's 18 you're 16." Soda said with a grin. "Your eighteen now." She nodded.

"I'm sorry for missing your birthday Y/n but happy birthday. I'll get you something when I have the money. " "You don't have to Johnny." "But I want to." "Ok."

"Oh guys we have court next month."  "That means I won't have to walk with these stupid things. Y/n said. "Those are annoying." Darry said. "Yeah annoying weapons that is." Soda said making everyone laugh.

"Ok guys visting hour are over." The nurse said. "Bye Johnny." Everyone said leaving Dally and Y/n with Johnny. Y/n got up very careful and kissed Johnny on the top of the head.

"You need a shower boy." "Shut up. Y/n laughed and left the room." Johnny turned to Dallas.

°Johnny's P.O.V°

"You guys got here 15 minutes ago and I just learned you cheated on her and hit her Dallas." "I don't know what I was thinking probably cause I thought both of you were dead." "No one told you I was alive." "No one spoke to me since I cheated on her."

I shook my head, "You ain't gonna get her back man." "Man you don't think I know that I'm just hoping she will. I miss her." "Mmhmm then show it Dallas I know you love her." "Yeah yeah." "I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Bye John." Dallas left. "She keeps him together I hope she says yes."