Chapter 6

*3rd Person's P.O.V*

Darry, Soda, Steve and Two-Bit stood in the door way of Pony and Soda's room watching Y/n sleep.
"So Dally wants us to pick an outfit out for Y/n." Darry said leaning up against the door with his arms crossed.

"Yeah he told me while I was walking over here." Steve said walking over to Pony's desk and sat in the chair. "So what are we gonna pick out for her?" Soda ask poking Y/n.

"Soda stop poking me." Y/n said while opening her eyes. "Wake up sleepy head we have to pick out an outfit for you." Soda said getting off the bed.

"I don't care what you guys pick out I trust you guys." Y/n said yawning and getting up. "Are you sure about that?" Darry asked. "Yes I'm sure Dar, make sure you guys aren't late today ok." "We won't now go shower."

Soda said pushing her out the door. "I took one last night Soda." "Ok and I dont care." He said still pushing her but pushing get gently so she doesn't fall down the stairs. "But what time is it." "Its 9:30." "But what I am gonna wear when I get out?" "Probably the outfit." Darry said following them.

"But I should be out by 10 butDally said he'll be here by noon." "Y/n your going on a date, that includes doing your hair and makeup." Steve said helping Soda pushing her in the bathroom cause she was holding onto the frame.

"But I don't like all that stuff guys." She said using all her might not to go in the bathroom. "Then do it lightly don't go crazy like other girls would." "Fine." She let go of frame and almost face planted in the floor but Soda caught her in time.

"Sorry." "Yeah yeah get out." She said pushing him out the bathroom and closing the door. "Ok boys let's get to it." Two said grabbing her bag.

*time skip*

The boys finished getting an outfit ready they had a few disagreements but they settled on one. "Do you think she'll like it?" Soda asked. "Yeah she'll like it bubby." Darry said looking at the clock. "Crap we have to go let's go." He said grabbing his keys and walking out. "Bye Y/n!" Soda and Steve yelled walking out the door. "Bye boys!" She yelled back.

*Y/n P.O.V*

I just got done finishing my hair and makeup, I actually did a good job. "Damn I look good given tho I'm still in a towel." "Ok Y/n I'm still here." Two said with a chuckle.

"Oh hehe sorry Two uhh what time is it?" "Its 11:30." "Damn already." "Yeah." "Can you give me my outfit please." "Mmhmm." A few moments later I heard a knock on the door. "Here's your outfit."

I opened the door only a little bit and grabbed the clothes with my left hand. "I still remember when you got that tattoo on your finger."

I looked down at my middle finger, it was a tattoo of a rose I got it for my 15th birthday, the boys took me but Dally didn't come cause he said he had something to do.

Liar he was with Sylvia, motherfucker. "Yeah it was good day too bad Dally didn't come." "I know Y/n I know." "Ok go away now." I said closing the door and got dressed.