Chapter 13

°Y/n's P.O.V°

I woke up this morning to a major headache. I looked to see what time it was, it was 5 in morning. I sat up with my hand on my head and the other holding up the blanket.

I looked around to soon realize I wasn't my room, I looked down and noticed I didn't have a shirt on. I lifted the blanket and saw I had no clothes on either.
I looked to my right to see Dallas, I started to remember everything that happened last night and blushed.

I smiled and laid back down slowly. I rested my head on his chest and I felt him put his arms lazily around me. He never cuddles never I can't even get him to cuddle with me when we watch tv, so when he's in the mood to cuddle I enjoy it. I started to draw little circles on his chest. "Y/n if you don't go back to sleep." He said in a low raspy voice.

"Mmm ok ok." I said as I closed my eyes. He kissed the top of my head before I fell back asleep.

°time skip°

Its 12 in the afternoon and I'm doin nothing. "Hey Doll." Dallas said. "Hmm." "Wanna go somewhere." "Sure let me go get dress." "Ok." I walked upstairs and started to get dressed.

I walked into his room and started to go through his things. "I know I left clothes here." "You did, they are  in the top left corner of my dresser sweets." I looked over to see him leaning up against the door frame.

"Thanks." I opened the drawer and grabbed the outfit. I slipped on the shorts, the socks and my shirt.

"Best view ever

"Best view ever." "Mmhmm same shit you said to me last night." "Oh really." He came up behind and wrapped his arms around me as I putting my necklace on. "Dal did I also leave my white converse here."

"Yes there under my bed." I walked over to his bed, got on my knees and looked under his bed. I spotted my shoes and grabbed em. "Nice ass You got there babe."

"Dal maybe you should keep some of that shit to yourself." I said sitting on the bed putting my shoes on. "Nah." "Yes." I tied my shoes and stood up. "What about hair." "No to lazy ima leave it down my head still hurts."

"I've never seen you drink so much." "And I've seen you drink that much." "Yeah yeah let's go." "Ok." We walked down stairs and into the living room. He grabbed his jacket and I grabbed my sunglasses.

We left his apartment and started to walk down the street. "Soo what we doing." "You don't know do you." I made a face at him, "Bitch the fuck of course I don't." "You'll see." He smirked and put his arm around me.

I smiled and put my sunglasses on. "Y/n you look like a bitch with those on." "Of course I do." He chuckled. We walked to the Curtis's place. "Wait here." He said and walked into the house.