Chapter 5

A/N: continuing from the last chapter whooppie doo let's get to it and fyi it may or not be short head ups pretties

*Y/n P.O.V*

We finally arrived at Bucks which in my opinion took forever, probably cause we sat in silence. Dallas parked the car and we both got out, we started walking away from the car and he put his arm around my shoulder. "Really Dal."

"Yeah gotta let the people here know that you came with me." I chuckled and shook my head. We walked up to the door and Dallas opened it. We were faced with loud country music, drunk dancing people and people making out anywhere they could. I smiled and walked away from Dal.

"Hey Buck mind if I change it?" "Sure go ahead." "Thanks." I walked to the music thingy and changed the station the song Tipsy by J-known came on.

(Song up top I know its not in the 60's sorry but play it anytime you want)

As soon as it come on everyone started to sing it. I smiled and walked up to Dally who was at the bar, he handed my a shot and I drank it pushing my head back in the process. "Damn." "Oh you haven't seen anything yet." I smirked grabbing his hand leading him to where everyone was dancing.

"Dance with me Winston." "My pleasure." He smirked and grabbed my waist pulling me close. I started swaying my hips to the beat it soon turned into grinding up against him. His hands roamed my body freely. We continued our dirty dancing until the song was over. "Never knew you had moves like that Doll."

"Well isn't that shocking." I said sarcasticly. "Yeah it is." "Dal I was being sarcastic." I said walking away sitting on a bar stool and a guy came walking up to me. "What can I get you Y/n?" I looked at the guy and saw it's was Tom. "Hey Tom can I have a beer please."

"Sure coming right up." He bent down and handed me one. "Thanks." "No problem." He smiled and we started talking for an hour, we surprisingly had a lot to catch up on. I stopped talking and Tom noticed.

"What's wrong?" I just sat there until I realized I left Dally. I turned in my seat in an attempt to search for him in the crowd. "Did you come here with someone?" Tom asked. "Yeah I did but I can't find him."

"Who did you come here with? I may be able to help." "Dallas Winston." "Ok." He hoped up on the counter and started searching. "I found him." "Where." I said moving my head left and right.

He got down and pointed him out, I saw him with a blonde, she was clearing flirting with him and Dallas just stood there smirking, my blood started boil.

"Who's the blonde with him." "I know who exactly that is." I said irrated and walked away. "Get yo man!" Tom shouted. I ignored him and walked right up to them stepping in between them.

"Excuse me get the hell out of here." She said pushing me aside, I pushed her into the wall. "Take one more step in his direction hell even breathe in his fucking direction Syliva and I promise you, you'll end up in the hostipal tonight!" I shouted making everyone turn towards us.

"I like to see you try bitch." She said getting in my face. "Really." "Yeah try me." She smirked and pushed me back, that was enough to send me over. I gave her a good one sending her back making her hit the wall. She wiped her lip and looked at me I just smirked. "Oh you wish you haven't done that."

She charged at me and I just moved to side and stuck my food out, making her trip. She face planted and everyone started to laugh. She got up and tried to hit me again, I grabbed her wrist bending it back causing her screamed in pain. I let go of her and she fell to her knees holding her wrist.

I kneeled down, "I told you, you'll be in the hostipal tonight." "Fuck you." She got up and pushed people out of her way. I got up, "Come near him again and I'll break it next time!" "Fuck you Y/n!" She yelled and walked out the door slamming it in the process. "This is why you don't mess with her people know your limits!" Buck shouted.

"Go back to your partying nothing else to see here." I said and everyone went back to what they were doing. I turned around to see a smirking Dallas. "What are you smirking about." I said crossing my arms. "How you got jealous at Syliva talking to me."

"No Dal she was flirting with you and I told you no flirting with broads." "But we ain't together." "Yeah you are right we aint, you know what I'm not going to the Dingo with you tomorrow night forget it." I said walking out of Buck's.

"Y/n wait!" Dal yelled, I just kept walking. "Y/n please." He grabbed my wrist and I snatched my arm back. "Don't touch me." "Please I'm sorry." "I told not to do those things Dallas if you really liked me you wouldn't do that sober or not."

"Look please give me one more chance please." He said taking my hands in his. "Fine one more Dallas I'm not kidding." He smiled and said, "ok ok how about I just take you home." I nodded and we walked back to the car.

*Dally's P.O.V*

I almost lost her tonight I need to stop. I only started talking to Syliva cause she was talking to Tom for the longest time. I figured to leave them alone cause it looked like they were catching up. I looked over at her and saw her looking up at the sky.

"I love the night time I find the stars interesting and how the moon lights up the night sky it's beautiful." She said with a smile. "Yeah they are aren't they." I always liked the stars I have a whole book about them but I've never actually read it, it's just sitting on my dresser untouched.

Where did I get it from I know I didn't steal it. I was deep in thought that I didn't even hear Y/n. "Dallas." "Huh what." I said as I shook my head. "Did you hear me." "Yeah I did." "What did I say then?" Shit shit I thought. "That's what I thought. I said what did you do with that consultation book I gave you." "Oh I didn't read it yet sorry."

"It's ok as long as you didn't throw it away." "I would never cause its a gift from you." She laughed and looked back up at the stars.

*time skip brought to you by Steve's teeth*

*Y/n P.O.V*

"Thanks for the ride Dal." I said getting out of the car and closing the door. "No problem Doll." "Yep see you tomorrow." "Yeah bye." "Bye." I walked up to the gate and was about to open it when I remembered something I turned around, "What time do you plan on going to the Dingo."

"Well how about we go out for ice cream then go the Dingo." "Ok and what time should I started 'getting ready'." I said making quotation marks with my fingers around 'getting ready'.

He chuckled and said, "Y/n actually wear something else besides what you usually wear let the rest of gang pick out an outfit. I'll be here around noon."

"So Darry and Soda and Steve have to be late for work." "No you wake up before they leave right?" "Yes." "There you go and I know Two is staying tonight cause he usually stays on Thursdays." "Oh ok bye Dal." I said opening the gate and closing it again once I was in.

"No kiss." "No." "Ok your lost." And with that he was off, I walked through the door to see Two passed out on the couch. "I guess I'm staying with Soda tonight, it wouldn't be the first time." I grabbed my things and walked into the bathroom to shower. I finished my shower and put on shorts and a t-shirt.

I took my hair out of the towel and ran my fingers through my hair and walked out the bathroom and headed upstairs. I opened the door and entered quietly, I closed the door and walked over to the bed.

I sat down and laid down covering myslef up and turned on my right side facing away from Soda. "It's 2 in the morning Y/n." Soda said rolling over and putting his arm around me. "I know sorry that I'm in your bed Two's on the couch."

"Its ok I don't mind it ain't the first time and plus I already knew you were gonna sleep with me." "oh ok goodnight Soda." "Good night Y/n." He fell back asleep as soon as he said those words, I soon drifted off to sleep.

A/N: ok so it was long that's good hope you guys are ready for the next chapter soon bye bye!