Chapter 2

*Y/n P.O.V*

I woke up this morning to someone jumping on me, I groaned in pain and opened my eyes. I opened them to see a happy Ponyboy staring down at me. "Come on sleepy head wake up breakfast is ready."

"Morning Pony. I'll be there in a moment." I said pushing him off, hearing a thud as he hit the ground. I gave out a little laugh and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

I came out of the bathroom to see the Steve eating cake

cake. "Morning Steve." He looked at me with cake all over his face, I started to laugh. "What's funny?" He asked cake falling out of his mouth in the process.

"Haha nothing." He nodded turning his attention back to the tv. "Y/n here's your plate." Pony said handing me a plate of eggs and bacon with toast, I smiled taking the plate from him.

"Thank you Pony." "You're welcome,  when your done we're gonna go get Johnny." "I thought Johnny was gonna come here." I said while putting food in my mouth. "No I called his place and he said meet him there." Pony said with a bit of worry. "Don't worry we'll get there before anything happens."

*time skip*

After everyone left for work me and Pony headed out. "So Y/n are you going back to school." I stopped and looked at him. "No I graduated early and if I didn't, I couldn't anyways." "Why?" "Don't you remember, I was expelled 2 years ago for fighting with my teacher."I said picking up a rock and throwing it.

"Oh yeah I remember that, it was funny." "Yeah I know that's another reason why we left, I almost got expelled from my other school for the same thing."

"Y/n your such a badass you need to tone down a bit." I looked at him and laughed. "Nah never that's the only thing I'm good at." "You're good at other things too Y/n."

I smiled, "Yeah I know but that's my main talent." "That's not a talent that's called bein around Dally too much." He laughed. "No no it's not." I rolled my eyes at him. We continued to mess around until we heard a scream, it was a familiar screaming to, it was Johnny's.

We looked at each other before running to his place. We stopped at his porch and I turned to Pony and said, "Stay here." He nodded and I kicked opened the door making everyone stop and look at me.

The mom was about to hit him and the father had his belt off ready to hit him too. "Who the fuck do you think you are coming into my fucking house!" The father yelled coming closer to me.

"Me bitch and I can come in here if I fucking want to!" I yelled back but soon earning a smack to the faces shortly after. My head turned to the side my hair following it, I turned my head back and looked at this fool like he was crazy.

"You're gonna wish you haven't done that." "Why should I." The father said with a grin.  I didn't say anything but pulled my arm back and gave him a good one knocking him out.