Chapter 7

A/N: play when ever you want I picked something random.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

4 Days Later

  *Y/n's P.O.V*

I miss the boys so so much I wanna see them. But other then that I'm certainly sitting on the couch in my pjs, eating cake home alone watching tv. I finished my cake and put my plate in the sink. I was washing my plate when the front door opened.

"Doll!" I smiled, "Dallas I'm in the kitchen." I dried my plate and put it away. I turned around and saw Dally leaning up against the door frame. "Get dressed." "Why?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Get dressed I wanna take you somewhere." "Where?"

"Just get dressed you'll see once we get there." "Ummm ok." I walked into my room. We finally had the time to make Sodas old room into mine. I grabbed my clothes and started to undress. "Nice view." "I bet it is enjoy it while you can."

"Oh I am." Dallas smirked and I shook my head. I finished getting ready.

"I swear you could be wearing a trash bag and you'll still look good

"I swear you could be wearing a trash bag and you'll still look good." I looked at him with an confused expression as I slipped on my shoes. "What I'm saying is you could wear the most simple thing and you can pull it off." "Oh I see." "Yeah I wonder what else you can pull off." "Shut up."

"Do you really want me to." "Sometimes I do," I said walking past him, "Are we gonna leave or not." I turned around and faced him. His face was priceless I swear. I started to laugh, he came walking down the hall, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked over the door.

He put me down but I was still laughing. "Can you stop." I nodded but I kept laughing, i tried to stop but I couldn't. I then felt two pairs of hands on either side of my face and a pair of lips on mine. "Finally you stopped I should do that more often." Dally said as he pulled away.

I stood there shocked as he got in the car. "Doll are you gonna stand there and look pretty or are you gonna get in the car so I can show you something." "Ima get in the car." I got in the slowly. "It shut you up." I finally shook myself out of it. "You should do more often." "I should shouldn't I." "No you shouldn't it's to damn early in the relationship for that shit."

"Are you serious." "Yes." "Fine then." "Nah I'm just fucking with you Dal." "Sure." "Just drive already we're wasting light and I wanna know where we are going." "Ok ok I'm going." "Good." Dally started the car and we off to where ever he is taking me.