Chapter 10

Hey! 

Sorry I've been gone and not posting, Been playing a lot of Runescape ....... don't ask. Anyways-- I love the comments you guys post, so comment away xD 

I don't have anything else to say so on with the chapter!

---------------------------

(Time Skip)

I sat on the swing in the park. I whimper and try not to let people hear me crying, Danny broke up with me..he was protecting Raven..why her? My phone vibrates, I grab it and saw the many messages from Sam and Tucker, none of them form Danny. I sniff my nose before snot comes out, I got no tissues to help me. I hear an engine approaching. I lift my head up to see Baird in the distance-- parking his bike. I get off the swing and head towards him. He takes off his helmet and hangs it on the side of the bike. He heads towards me, I look up towards with puffy red eyes.

(Y/n)- " You did say to call when I need a friend.." I say with a crack in my voice.

(Baird)- "Come here..." He sighs. He reaches out with one arm and pulled me in for a hug. I couldn't help but cry into his chest, I barely know him and yet it seems like we know each other a lot already.

(Time Skip)

I sat in the cold chily place..I tug on Baird's sweater too keep it from falling off my shoulder. It was nice of him to take me for a ride, and to get some frozen yogurt. He's really being a nice guy...

(Baird)- " Alright, here you go....I didn't know what toppings you would like so... I put a little bit of everything." He sets a big cup of yogurt full of toppings, all these look so good and some not but with my feelings I might as well just eat everything.. He sat down and started eating his. I chuckle to myself, hiding my smile..

(Baird)- " There we go, I got a smile outta you" he says eating a spoonful of peanuts with yogurt.

(Y/n)- " Thanks, Baird" I say as I take the spoon and dig into the yogurt and look for the toppings I'm craving right now. I ate a spoonful of oreo chunks, let me tell you....it was good with the vanilla yogurt. yeah ..right now this is hitting the spot.

(Baird)- " You want to talk about what happened?"

(Y/n)- " Not really.." I spoke with a mouthful.

(Baird)- " Okay, we're not gonna talk about it" he says while waving the plastic pink spoon.

(Y/n)- " This is really good...you chose good toppings"

(Baird)- " I come to this place at least once a week, it's too damn good" he chuckles.

(Y/n)- "Next time you come here, please invite me"

(Baird)- " You got it" 

(Two Days Later)

I toss and turn, hugging my blankets...I can't go back to sleep. I stare at my window-- the sun slowly creeping in. Please....reverse back to a month ago when it was just Danny and I. The day Reapers disappeared....I wish Raven never showed up. She ruined everything. Danny, you took her side than mine....you broke my heart... I feel a tear escape and slowly drips to the side of my face. I wiped it away with my blanket. Two days past by and yet I still feel the heart break feeling inside me....please give me a sign, a sign to let me know this will be over soon. I hear small taps on my window, I quickly leaned up--no one was there....I see a little pebble thrown into my window. I'm confused-- who could that be? I know it's not Danny..he would have phased through my window or something. I removed my covers and stood up frmo bed. I walked towards my window and looked to see who's throwing pebbles. I look down to see a familiar face.....Baird, he was ready to throw another one when he saw me. He lazily waves his hand as a hello. I give a lazy smile-- I unlock my window and raise it up. I lean down and rest on my elbows on the ledge.