Chapter 4

(The Next Day)

I heard knocking on my room door. I shift out of bed--sitting at the edge. The door creaks open, entering it is my dad and my sister! I jolted out of bed and ran up to them with open arms.

(Dad)- " Hey kiddo...missed you"

(Sister)- " Me too!"

They both hug me so tightly, I missed both of them-- so much. They finally let me go, now I can breathe.

(Dad)- " Happy 18th birthday"he hands me a birthday card and a wrapped present. I grab the box and start to unwrap it. Once I opened it became clear, my present is a laptop! This is so cool.

(Sister)- " I already set it up for you" she says fixing her glasses. It's so cool to have a tech nerd for a silbing. Tucker and her should totoally get together.

(Y/n)- " Thank you..I really appreciate it. Where's mom?"

(Dad)- "She's downstairs entertaining the party"

(Y/n)- " Party? What party?"

(Sister)- " The one going on right now?" There's no way mom booked a party this early on a school day...I rush pass my Dad and my Sister and dashed down the stairs. They were right-- there was a damn party going on...a ton of people at school and some of moms friends.

(Sam)- "Hey (Y/n) great party-- thanks for inviting us" Sam and Tucker sneak up behind me.

(Y/n)-" Uhh-- sure....the party..where's Danny?"

(Tucker)- " He should be here?" Tucker said, then the door bell rang. I rushed to the door and hoping it's Danny. I swung it open with a smile but it turned into a frown..Raven was with Danny and he had his arm around her shoulder.

(Danny)- "Hey (Y/n), thanks for the invite"

(Raven)- "Yeah-- so thoughtful" Danny smiles and turns to Raven and kisses her cheek. Wait-- why is he kissing her? He's with me..

(Danny)- " Are you gonna let us in?" I moved aside and let them pass....Wait-- this doesn't make sense...is this a dream, cause if it is-- fuck you brain.

(Y/n)- "Danny-- why are you with Raven?"

(Danny)- " Cause she's my girlfriend?"

(Y/n)- " Danny-- I'm your girlfriend" I say holding back the tears...thinking of Danny being with someone else...it's going to break me.

(Danny)- " Was, I broke up with you--to be with Raven. She's a way better girlfriend than you--plus she's cool with sleeping with me, unlike you-- you always stop me when things get to heated."

(Raven)- "You know he's really good underneath the sheets" she smirks and winks. This can't be happening..no way this is happening...Danny starts to kiss Raven-- the way he kisses me.

(Y/n)- " Danny! Stop, you're suppose to be with me!, stop!" I shout but they kept kissing and they become sloppy and rough.

(Raven)- " See, (Y/n)...this is how it's gonna be, Danny and I..Danny and I ... DANNY and I!" she starts to scream getting up into my face....