Chapter Six

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

It's not really my intention to go to the bar, but since it's Solenn's birthday I have no choice but to attend to that's why I'm here partying with some of my friends. I'm used to the ambiance of a bar since I'm an alcoholic when I lost my parents when I was in highschool but I never tried to drunk myself again since I don't want to feel the same way again. I am drinking a little but not to much since I can control myself already.

As everyone were wasted and the atmosphere of the bar is completely in a full capacity I decided to go to the bathroom since I want to wash my face, but as soon as I got in the way someone bumped me. I was about to scold the girl when she suddenly raised her head and looked at me. My eyes widened in seeing her here and as I analyze her she's already drunk. I was about to hold her since she is already not in herself but she released a vomit in front of me and I was just paralyzed in front of her catching all of it.

I saw her wipe her lips and was about to walk but she suddenly lose her conscious and I immediately catched her. I looked at her and she is already asleep I don't have a choice since both of us are coated with her vomit that's why I decided to carry her in the parking lot and get her in my car.

 I looked at her and she is already asleep I don't have a choice since both of us are coated with her vomit that's why I decided to carry her in the parking lot and get her in my car

As soon as I got in my house, my butler opened the big door and let me carried this unconscious girl inside my house. I lay her down in one of the finest room, wipe her and changed her clothes since it's full of vomit, as soon as I'm done changing her I let her sleep and get out of the room. I proceed to my room and took bath since I want to wash the stench of the vomit. After having a nice shower I put some clothes on and just lay down on my bed, I closd my eyes and began to rest for the day.

I woke up in the alarm of my clock and saw that it is already 5 in the morning. I stood up and change my clothes in a warm and fine work out clothes to do my daily routine. I got out of my room and proceed to the Gym at the basement. I started working out and do my daily cardio routine.

After 2 hours in the gym, I finally rest myself and walk back to the house. I let the maids cook breakfast and prepare it in a tray since I remembered that I have a visitor. I carry the tray with a nice breakfast on it and proceed to my guest where I saw a fine lady still sleeping. I put the tray on the table beside the bed and proceed to the bathroom to get some medicine for hangover, I grab one and walk back to my guest who is still sleeping like a princess in the sleeping beauty.

I sat down beside her and looked at her angelic face, I admit I can't stop myself looking at her face especially in her reddish lips, it's just like a temptation in front of me telling me to taste it. I was about to put my face closer to her when suddenly I felt her hand moved, so I distant my self as fast as I could and just look at her while stretching her body parts.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she began to realized that she is not in her room, and when our eyes met I saw her widened her eyes and felt anxious while staring at me.

"W-what . . A-am I-I . . D-doing here?! . ." As she asked while trembling

I didn't answer first since I want her to relax, I just walk to the table beside the bed where she is and grab the tray with a nice breakfast on it. I carry it and place it in the bed for her to eat it.

"Eat first and I'll tell you everything . . But also drink this . . It's for your hangover"

She did accept the medicine and oblige what I asked her to do, as soon as she's done eating she just keep on looking at me with an anxious face and I saw her keep on playing with her hand. It really made me laugh but just in mind because she thinks that I did something bad to her, but then again I don't really want to scare her that's why I calm myself and face her.

"Ask if you want to ask . ."

She took a deep breathe and then began to asked with weird question that made me want to laugh.

"Why am I here? . . Where are my clothes?! . . What happened to me last night?! . . Does my squad knows about this? . . Did something happened? . . D-did we . .?"

It's my time now to widened my eyes and smirk at her last question because to tell the truth I really got pissed off when she asked that question, even if she didn't finished it.

"Do you really think I'll take advantage on drunkards just because I'm a lesbian?"

I saw her looked down and heard her sorry but she then correct my word because as she said she is not a drunkards. Silence has overcome us since we both admit that we were somehow wrong in using a few words but for her sake to relax I then answer every question that she asked earlier.

"Fine. You're here because I brought you here. You're clothes are full of vomit because you were drunk last night. You actually passed out since your body and brain can't handle the alcohol that you had last night, I don't know if your squad knows this, I didn't actually see them last night. Nothing happened except you vomiting in front of me, and don't expect that I took your virginity 'cause I didn't. I'm not like that. So is that all your question? Because I like to leave and take a shower now, I'm sweating and I can smell the sweat in my body, so?"

She's still looking at me and trace the part of my body, At first I got curious and didn't notice that I'm only wearing a sports bra and my 6 pack abs are exposed right now but as I began to remember I grab a towel in the cabinet and just over my upper body. I saw her face turned red and she did bite her lips, I felt her sexiness when she bite her lips that's why I can't help myself being tempt by her.

"Fuck! . ."

I sat down beside her, hold her face and kissed her lips. My lips are doing its part and making the kiss so intense like there's no tomorow. Few seconds of kissing her lips I felt her move and began to respond at every kisses that I gave her. Her lips were just like a drug to me that I can't resist that's why I can't urge myself to stop and let go of the moement. But since we are both human our body needs some air, so as we began to lose air we stopped the kiss and catched both our breathe.  As I got to my senses I realized that what I did was wrong so I distant myself and began to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry"

Then I stood up and turn my back on her and left the guest room, I didn't had the urge to turn back and look at her because I got embarrassed at myself kissing her forcefully. I just locked myself in my room cursing myself about the kiss and wishing that I shouldn't have done it in the first place.

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: Kiss, intense, then what? . . Haha