Chapter Twenty Four

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

"I hope everything is set . . Tomorrow is the big event and I don't want any wrong move just to make this event unsuccessful . . We clear?"

"Yes Ms. Galura" as the event head confirmed

"Good . . You can wrap things up and I'll see you all tomorrow"

I said my goodbyes to them and drive my car home and as soon as I got home I saw a familiar car parked next to Rhian's car. So I got out as soon as possible to see who is my guest and as I saw him looking at my parents portraits

"Kevin . . What are you doing here?" As I asked him and he just first gave his respect then told me his purpose.

"Butler George called me . . He told me to serve the heir of the family that's why I'm back Young Master . ."

Kevin is actually an assistant of my Mom. He has serve the family for years but since my Mom and Dad died I instruct and gave Kevin a new job in the company. He actually became the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of the Galura Corporation.

"I'll be needing some trustworthy people like you . . But first I need you to give the budget for the Launch of the Project tomorrow . . Then I want you by my side once I introduce the most awaiting project that I created . ."

"Is it related to Project Polaris, Young Master?" As Kevin asked but I just gave him a concrete answer since I still don't fully trust him.

"Nope . . You'll find out about it tomorrow . . Just do what I said right now. Communicate with my Adviser, Mike, and ready everything for tomorrow"

"Yes Young Master . ."

As soon as Kevin left I proceed to look for Rhian, and I just saw her room door open and her laying in her bed. I knocked enough for her to hear and she looked at me and gave me a smile.

I walked in and walk closer to her and and we both sit down in the bed and talked to each other.

"Are you feeling well now? . . I was actually worried about your Phobia . ." As I caressed her face and started to brushed her hair and she just smiled at what I'm doing

"I don't know if it is my Phobia G . . My Phobia doesn't gave me bad dreams and visions about things . ." As she said and it really got me curious

"Bad dreams? . . Visions? . ."

"Yes G . . Visions . . It started when I got here in your house and upon looking at your family picture . . It's actually weird G . . But I really can't explain what is happening to me . ."

"Do you want to go to the hospital? . . I can accompany you now? . ."

"Maybe that's a good Idea . . I'll just change"

Rhian stood up and go to the bathroom to change her clothes so I just wait for her. As soon as Rhian was done we did drive my car to the hospital and as we got to the Hospital the only Doctor that we looked for is the Galura's family Physician, Dr. Isaac Gomez.

Rhi and I told Dr. Isaac everything and he just listen to us figuring out what really happened.

"I think this is some kind of a specific memory loss, you can get this one in an accident or if you drink a memory loss pill . . It's starting to come back but can't get a permission to enter back on its position in the brain. Maybe a part of you is avoiding it or maybe your mind is not allowing it to enter . ."