Chapter Fifty One

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

Another day full of a simple day but for me this isn't simple since TJ called for a meeting since we are going to have a celebration for the contract signing of the Guevarra's Company and our Company.

"Rhian where are you? Everyone is here except you" as he said loudly in the phone and I just assured him that I'm on my way.

"I just parked, I'm on my way in the elevator just calm . . . ."

I didn't get the chance to continue what I'm about to say because someone put a handkerchief in my face. I became dizzy and all of a sudden I lose my conscious.

And when I get my conscious back I just felt my hand tied up tightly in a metal chair and I saw that the only light in the room was in the upper part of my head hanging, just like a scene in interrogating someone.

"Who's there?! . . And what do you want from me?! . ." As I shout

I didn't hear any sound nor voices around the room. And the surrounding is too dark to see if anyone is here or not. I tried untying myself but I can't it just makes me feel the pain again and again.

"Please . . Is somebody there? . . Please! . . Help me! . ."

Until I heard some foot steps and it made me frigtened seeing a mask man in front of me.

"W-Who are y-you?! . . And w-why a-am I h-here?! . ."

Then he started to speak but the voice is just like a machine.

"You're family has done something to us! And you're the one who's going to pay for it!"

"What?! . . I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about!" As I said but still the mask man didn't here me out and he just slap me to make me shut my mouth.

"You're no innocent in this crime Ms. Howell! . . You and your family will suffer! . . But I will start it with you! . ."

"No please . . No! . ."

Then he just left me crying and easing the pain that I'm experiencing. I don't know what to do in this dark room.

'If only someone would save me in this incident . . . If only G is here . . .'

-x-x-x-x-x-

TJ's POV

"Call every connection that we can get! . . General Manolo, Coronel Trinidad, and Senator Cruz! Tell then what happened to my sister! . . I need their help as soon as possible!"

"Yes Sir"

I'm in a hysterical moment right now worrying who the heck kidnapped Rhian. The last time I talk to her is when she said that she justt parked her car but all of a sudden she didn't speak and I heard her phone drop.