Chapter Thirty Seven

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on   imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope   that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and   Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

TJ's POV

As soon as I already saw the time I did stop on what I'm doing and just ready myself to go. I was about to ride in the elevator when suddenly Rhi approached me.

"TJ, are you heading out already? . ."

"I have a meeting with someone in starbucks . . I promise I'll be back in a bit . ."

"Okay don't forget to bring me some java chips . . I'm really craving for it" I nod at her and ride in the elevator then a few minutes past I got in the starbucks.

I sat down in the window corner and started to look around, but even if I did still I won't be knowing the person I'm meeting since we haven't seen each other.

I was actually looking at my watch while looking around but still no one is approaching me and it really made me pissed off seeing that I've been waiting for thirty minutes.

"Are they going to show up or not?! . . They are actually wasting my time! . ." I was about to go when suddenly someone familiar approached me and as I looked at him I got surprise when I saw him

"Chard . ." As I said and he just smiled at me but what he said next made me surprised more.

"Sit down and let's talk about business"

-x-x-x-x-x-

Richard's POV

"Sit down and let's talk about business" then he started to sit down but still have this surprise expression but it disappeared when I told him my purpose.

"We want to help you TJ . . Not only for the benefit of the Mercury Lab Corp. but also for the rise again of Galura Corporation . . I know I sold you every shares that the Gutierrez have in that Corporation but still we want to help since Glaiza's Company means so much to me . ."

"We? . . You mean your company? . . You are the owner of the Guevarra Corp.?" As he asked with curiosity and I just gave him a concrete answer

"I'm not only the owner, but me and Glaiza own it . ." And I saw him got surprised knowing that Glaiza is alive and she is with me all the time

"You mean Glaiza is with you all the time and you didn't called us?! . . Why?! . ." As he angrily asked but I know that he is just so concern about Glaiza that's why he is acting like this.

"Relax TJ . . I will tell you everything . . Just relax first . . I promise, Glaiza is fine . ."

"Well you better start talking right now Chard! . . Because I want to hear every details! . ." So I have no choice but to tell him the whole story

And to prankly tell the truth I really need to be honest with him as well because I need him to protect Glaiza, because I can't let Glaiza see Rhian, because seeing Rhian might give her the chance to retrieve her memories back and that might hurt Glaiza again.

'And I can't let that happen'

"I will tell you everything but you just have to promise me one thing . ."

"And what is that? . ."

"I will tell you everything that happened to Glaiza but I want you to protect her . ."