Chapter Fourteen

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This  story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on  imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope  that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and  Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

'She's awake . . She's already awake . .' As I said in my head but I didn't have the urge to celebrate the only thing that I did was said her name

"Glaiza . . ."

"Ow Glaiza . . That's too formal . . I thought we agreed that you're going to call me G now? . ." Then she gave me a pout and a soft laugh. I just came closer to her again and hugged her but I accidentally bump her wound with my shoulder so I got scared a little bit

"I'm sorry Baby . . I didn't mean too . ."

"Baby huh? . . Is that what you want to call me now? . ." As she said sarcastically and I just blushed realizing what I called her and it made me smile after a bit realizing that Glaiza has a personality like this, full of joy and spirit.

I was just looking at her when she actually cough and it got me back to my senses.

"Sorry . . Do you want anything? . . I mean food? . . Are you hungry? . . I can asked Mike to bring you some . ."

"Nope. I'm alright . . . Actually there's one thing I need . ." As she changed her thoughts a real quick

"What is it?" As I asked

"Uhm . . Fix my pillow first so that I can sit down, I don't want lay all the time . ."

I did what she asked me to do and help her because she can't do it alone. After she sat down properly I asked again what she wants but she suddenly pull my face and kissed me, and my lips respond immediately to her missing her soft lips.

"This. Is. What. I. Want." As she said between our kisses then she bite my lower lip to seek entrance and zi did gave her permission. I'm liking the personality that she is showing right now and I couldn't believe that she has this side of her, the playful Glaiza and it really wants me to know her more.

We werre still kissing each other when suddenly the door open

"We're back . . Ow . ." and the people who opened it saw us kissing that's why I distant myself to Glaiza and I can't help it but turn my face down and blushed, and as they walked in with the food that they bought, Batchi, G's cousin, looked at me with excitement.

"She's not just a friend Solenn . . but actually a girlfriend of G . ." As Batchi joke around and my Brother Mike just laughed so I glared at him but he didn't stop and just continue laughing silently.

I looked at G's face who just turned into a serious face now and just not minding what her friends are doing to me.

'G why don't you help me?! . . I'm being stuck in the situation! . .' As I said in my mind

They put the food on the mini table of the sofa set then immediately interrogate me that made me blushed again and feel the miced emotions because G is just being silent.

"So tell us Ms. Interviewer . . Since when did you and G get together?" I just looked at Glaiza who is just eating right now and she sarcastically smiled at me since she's facing everyone 's back and they can't see what she is doing.