Chapter Thirteen

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This  story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on  imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope  that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and  Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

I only have 2 classes for today so it ended early at 10 in the morning. As classes were done I decided to go to the parking lot and grab my car when suddenly my phone ring so I answered it.

"What's up?" As I asked the other line

"G we already have a lead . . This Corona you were looking for . . He is actually a guy in 50's and always wear a mask G. Open the email that I send you, you'll see the mask that I'm talking about"

I ride first my car and then grab my wireless bluetooth headset then open the email that Picollo sent me and there I saw a picture of 3 mask which have different designs.

"They were half mask" as I said to the other line

"Not only that G. If you're going to look at the designs of the mask it will really give you an idea that it emphasize the designs of royalty, that's why it may lead you to Corona. Any minute we can look for him because I can feel it that we are close G." As he said in excitement but I didn't smile at all

"Let's just not think of anything else but finiding Corona . . If this ends now then it's alright with me . . As long as we find out who is Corona . ."

I ended the call and let body relaxon the driver sit and was about to start the car when I hear my phone ring,so I didn't look who it is and just answered the call.

"Talkto me . ."

"I heard you're looking for me Ms. Galura . . . I am telling you . . . You won't find me because I am always one step ahead in you . . ."

"Is this some kind of a joke?! . . Who the hell are you to call and say those things to me?! . ." As I angrily asked in the other line which the voice has a reverb effect

"I think you know me as . . . Co . . Ro . . Na . ." Then my eyes widened as I heard that name and I didn't understand why I felt the chill in my body.

"Co . . C-co . . Coro . . C-corona?! . . ."

"Yes Ms. Galura . . I am the one they called Corona . . And the one who killed your parents! . . ." Then I heard him laugh and it let me release my anger

"You will pay for what you did to my parents! . . I will find you and I will kill you! . . . Mark my word Corona! I will kill . ." Then he ended the call and I didn't get the chance to finish what I'm about say.