Chapter Fourty One

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Richard's POV

Everything is ready and TJ is already in front of me and Althea we are just waiting for one more person until she finally came.

"Kat . ." As I and Althea greet her and she confidently greet us and TJ.

Kat knows everything and she also knows that Althea wants to help the two companies. At first she is not in favor at our decision in protecting Glaiza but it turns out that when she found out that Rhian is living with TJ we convinced her to do so.

"I'm Tobias Navuzki, Attorney . ." As TJ formally introduce himself

"Attorney Katrina Halili" as Kat ride in his scheme and we all sit down properly but before we order up Kat whiper something to me

"Rhian was outside earlier . . The security carried her out since she's making a scene in the receptionist . ."

I confidently took the words of Kat as a challebnge and just relax in facing TJ and Althea. We did discuss the proposal and the contract for the said merge and finished our meeting upon the approval of both party.

"So were settle then" as Althea happily said and TJ raised his hand for confirmation

"Thank you Ms. Guevarra . . It's a pleasure to be in merge with your company . ."

"You don't have to Mr. Navuzki . . Thank you too for accepting our proposal . ."

After the conversation with each other we decided to ride the elevator but Kat and Althea was left in the ground floor.

"You should've told me that Rhian was sneaking out . ." As I said

"What are you talking about Chard? . ."

"Kat saw Rhian! . . She was asking if you have a reservation in the resto! . ."

And the elevator door open. And as I face the elevator door we both saw Rhi and I admit my eyes widened in seeing her.

"Chard . ." As she said and what I just did is get out of the elevator and keep on avoiding her.

"Wait Chard! . . Please wait up! . . I have a lot of things to ask you! . . Chard! . . Please wait up! . ." And I heard that TJ stopped her but I didn't mind it at all because all I'm thinking right now is to get Glaiza and keep her safe.

'I'm sorry Rhi . . I'm really sorry . . . But Glaiza's life is more important to me . . . Someday you'll understand this . . I hope someday you will . .'

-x-x-x-x-x

Rhian's POV

"Rhian stop! . ." As TJ grip my hand and that made Chard runaway

"What the heck is wrong with you TJ?! . . That person Richard Gutierrez is my ticket to know where Glaiza is! . . But you let him get away! . ." And then tears started to fall from my eyes and he loosen his grip

"Rhi you should stop . . Please I don't want to hurt you . ."

"Hurt me?! . . Why would you hurt me TJ?! . ." And upon looking at him it made me realized something and I need to confirm it

"You know Chard right?! . . Answer me TJ! . . Answer me! . ." As I shout and I knew at his look that he is guilty

"Okay fine! . . Chard is our friend! . . Glaiza, Kat and I . . We four became friends in Oxford and together we survived in that school! . ."

"So you know Chard from the start . . That means you do have an info where Glaiza is? . ." As I whisper but TJ heard it as well and he just keep on worrying at me and I don't even understand why

"Rhi . . Please stop this . . You'll just hurt yourself again and again . ."

"No! . . I know you have an information where Glaiza is! . . So spit it out now TJ! . . You know I want to see her! . ." As I keep on pleading and gripping his business atire but he is just looking at me with a sad eyes

"Rhi please stop . . . I can't hurt you . ."

"You're doing it already Tj! . . By not telling me where Glaiza is! . . If you don't want to hurt me then tell me the truth! . ."

"I can't Rhi . . I can't! . . Please don't force me! . ." As he shout but I didn't stop and next thing I knew is I lost my strength and my knee hit the ground

"No this can't be! . . You're lying to me TJ! . . You're lying! . ." As my tears keeps on falling

"I'm telling the truth Rhi . . That's why I meet Kat and Chard here . . . Chard told us what happened that's why she disappeared . ."

"No! . . I won't believe any of it! . ."

"What I'm saying is true Rhi . . Glaiza died . . And I'm going to the cemetery where she's buried right now . . I want you to come with me if you want to . . For you to know the truth by yourself . ."

-x-x-x-x-x-

TJ's POV

We got in the address of the cemetery that Chard gave me, we figured out that this might came that's why we did a contingency plan.

I saw Rhi crying in front of a tomb with Glaiza's name on it

"Why G?! . . Why?! . . Why did you left me?! . ." As Rhi keeps on crying out and it breaks my heart to see her like this but I have no choice.

'I have to do this Rhi . . To protect you and Glaiza . . I hope someday you'll understand . . That what I'm doing is for all of you . .'

As Rhi keeps on crying I left her for a moment since someone called me in my phone and as I answer the call I knew that it was him.

"I hope this is the last time TJ . . I will not accept reasons and failures anymore! . . We are going back to London! . . And that's final! . ." As Chard said on the other line

"Have a safe trip my friend . . I promise I will keep this as a bond of our friendship . . This is for the safety of everyone . . And I hope you take care of Glaiza . ."

"Don't call her Glaiza, because she is not Glaiza anymore . . She is now Althea . . My cousin, Althea Guevarra . ."

"Noted Chard, Noted, she is now Althea Guevarra . ."

'A new person who looks like Glaiza because we are forgetting everything about Glaiza . . For the safety of everyone we love, for the safety of Rhi and Glaiza . .'

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: sad to say that it's true, we are going to forget about Glaiza, for now, because she will come back soon, and when I say soon I mean yes soon. We are going to ride in the scheme that she is Althea Guevarra a happy go lucky cousin of Richard Gutierrez and secret/hidden CEO of the Guevarra Imports.