Chapter Eighteen

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

'I couldn't believe it but she is already here'

As I was in the window of my Room I saw her car parked in front and Everyone is already helping carry her thing. So I decided to walked out of the room and walked to the stairs where I can see her and there she is smiling towards me.

She did gave her things to the servants and just walked up in the stairs to be with me and when she finally reach where I am standing I couldn't help it but blushed.

"You're blushing" as she chuckle that's why I smiled at her and hold her hand

"I'm just happy that you're finally here beside me" as I said and then I lift her hand and kissed it and she gave me a quick smile.

After showing her room I did hold her hand and pull we started walking out of the house and I saw her got curious when we ride on her car.

"Where are we going?" As she asked in Curiosity and I just chuckled and asked for her key. She did gave me the key and I started the car. I drove it inside the car lift and I saw her got curious more. As soon as I pressed the button for the parking area the car lift began to go down and she got scared.

"Relax will you? . . I'm here Rhi . . I won't leave you" as I said to ease her Phobia since I remembered the last time we were locked in the elevator. As soon as we reached the parking lot I drove her car in one spot and we get out,

"What is this place?" As she asked and I just hold her hand and we walked to the elevator, but I didn't pressed the upper button since I want her to show the whole basement. So I pressed the middle button and a few seconds we were already in the basement.

"You're not answerinh any of my questions G . . Where are we? . ." As she asked but I just pull her out of the elevator and we were in the pool area and there I saw her eyes widened with astonishment so I just answered her question.

"We're in my basement Rhi . . Where I always go whenever I want to enjoy" as I said to her but she just looked around and saw a map in the bar so she ran to it and look at it.

"All of these are in your basement? . . Seriously? . . This is so cool! . ." As she said in admiration so I just move closer to join her.

"Yup, all of them. My Father want something remarkable. Since he is known as a great inventor, He and my Mom decided to build this basement for the future purposes, a hideout to be exact"

"So this is your Sanctuary . . A place where you always hide and feel safe"

"Yup but it's not just mine now but also yours . . You can go here whenever you want to . . There an elevator on the orangery, that's the way in and out of this area"

"Orangery? . . Where is it exactly? . ." As she said in curiosity that's why I pulled her hand and lead her to the elevator and show her the orangery.

"Wow! . . This is big . ."

"Yup . . And this is the way out . ." And we both walked out of the Orangery and now walking back to the house.

I saw her face still impressed of what she saw and it really made me smile seeing that she's going to like this place, and she will be the reason why this place is going to be alive again. A few more steps then we reached the house and Butler George opened the door for us and lead us to the dining room for lunch. We sat a the chairs next to each other and started eating, and while eating Rhian started to talk to me about things.

"G how's your wound? . . Does it still hurt? . ."

"It still but don't worry . . It's starting to heal fast" as I said to her but still I think that she has something to say that's why I asked her is she's fine.

"Rhi is everything fine? . . You look like you want to say something but don't have th courage to say it" she looked at me with a little bit of surprise but smile in defeat

"Is it that obvious? . ." As she chuckle in timidity but I hold her hand and encourage her to spit it out

"You know you can tell me anything . . Come on . . Say it . ."as I encourage her and she just look in my eyes again and speak

"The . . rest . . of My . . My family are coming . . And I don't know how would I introduce you to them . ." 'She'll introduce me to them? Am I hearing it right? . . She's ready to admit in her family that she is a lesbian too?'

It actually made me stuck in the moment hearing what she said and I can't figure out why. I've been in this situation before, when I'm about to decide to the whole world about my true nature since I'm all over the news that time and now here it is again, but this time this is not just about me anymore, but also about Rhian.

"G. Are you alright? . ." as she tap my shoulder and it got me back to my senses and just look at her eyes

" . . Ah . . Yeah . . I'm alright . ." as I said between my lies but she noticed it that's why she gave me a concern eyes

"G . . I know you're lying . . come on . . you know you can also tell me anything . ." as she said that's why I chuckled as well in defeat

"It's just that I'm worried for you . . . You just figured out that you're a lesbian when you gave yourself to me . . and no one else knows this except us here and Mike . . what if your parents won't accept us? . . What if they try to separate us? . . What will happen? . . I don't want to lose you Rhi . . I realky don't . ."as I said in Disappointment and looked down but she just lift my face, let me look at her and then she gave me a quick kiss.

"Who said that you're going to lose me? . . I won't allow it G . . Never . . Just let me figure out how to tell them first, then I promise we will be free . ." And then she kissed me not a quick one but a passionate one to ensure me that no matter what happened we will always be in this together, no matter what ups and downs came we will face it and fight it together.

"Always keep this in your mind . . I love you G . . And I will never leave your side . . No matter what . . So drop the what ifs and start keeping the word together . . Because we will be together . . forever . ." Then she kssed me again savoring the moment that we are together

"I don't understand why God gave me you . . What did I do to deserve you? . ." As I said between our kisses and she gave me something that I never thought that would help me foe tha questioned that I gave her, she answered my question with an indeed satisfaction.

"Maybe because you've waited long enough and experience the pain long enough . . God knows the pain that you've been throught . . That's why maybe it's time for you to be happy that's why God gave me to you . ."

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: God gave me you, to show me what's real. Lol. I got carried away in the music and didn't notice that I already put it in the POV of Glaiza. Well as you see this chapter is only for Glaiza, and maybe Rhi will come back on the next chapter. Just sit back, relax and read because there's more.