Chapter Fourty Nine

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on   imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope   that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and   Enjoy

-x-x-x-x-x-

Althea's POV

Eveyone in the room was shock of what Rhian did but we didn't get the chance to follow her especially me since I'm disguising as Althea.

"I'm really sorry about what my sister did . . She's just in pain because ahe just knew that her girlfriend is dead already" as TJ said and that made us silent

"Ah Ms. Guevarra can I talk to your cousin for a bit? We just need some clarification about things" as TJ said and looking at Chard made me confident because we knew that this will happen

"Okay . . I'm not gonna go anywhere" as I chuckled and they left the room.

I was left with Paul in the room and he just walk towards me so concern about what happened earlier

"Are you alright Thea? . ." As he asked and that just made me chuckle with a pain in my heart

"Seeing her like that? Of course not . . But I have to because I need to . . I am the reason why their life is in danger"

Paul didnt say a word and just sit down in front of me, he caressed my hand to make me calm and that really made me relax. After a few minutes Chard and TJ are back in the room and we started duscussing our partnership. I drop the things that made me not focus and just continue being Althea Guevarra.

After the meeting we decided to leave the area but while in the parking lot I saw how furious Rhian is in getting in her car.

"Thea . . Don't . ." As Chard said but I just ignored him

"Paul give me the car key, call someone from the house to fetch you and Chard. I'm gonna follow Rhian"

I was about to go but Chard stopped me and that just made as argue

"I said don't Thea . . She'll figure out that you're Glaiza . ."

"I promise I'll be safe, I won't make her notice any of Glaiza's personality"

Then I started the car and followed Rhian's car and I notice that she was going somewhere familiar. My house.

I didn't get the chance to follow her inside since I can't because I'm disguising as Althea Guevarra but since I owned the house I do have some secret passages on how to get in so I did what I have to do just to get in and for the record I changed my clothes, so no one will notice if I'm a boy or a girl in a hoodie.

As soon as I got in I secretly followed Rhian and I notice that she got in a room and when I came closer but not too close, I heard her playing the piano, my grand piano.

"I miss you so much G . . I really miss you so much . ." And when I heard her sobs my heart felt the pain that I'm causing her.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

"I miss you so much G . . I really miss you so much . ." And then tears started to fall from my eyes and I can't help it but to felt the sadness in missing her.