Chapter Ten

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

I couldn't believe that she'll surrender herself to me. At first I really thought that she was a judgemental straight and would never ever accept a lesbian like me but I was wrong, I was completely wrong. Seeing her besides me makes me complete. She just completed the every missing pieces of mu world and somehow it scares me because I'm not done yet, I'm not done cleansing this world.

As she was sleeping like a cuddle bear I stood up and let her hug the pillow. I grab some clothes in my wardrobe and put it on. As I left the room Butler George was in the Lobby with the maids.

"Goodmorning Young Master" as they all said in Chorus i just nod at them and the maids proceed in their works.

I told Butler George to Accompany me in the Basement's Cinema since I want to watch the things that I always watch. As soon as we got o the Cinema he played the player and I started to watch the memories that I have left with my family before they died and it still keeps on hurting me knowing that my Mom and Dad are already gone.

'I am not yet done in this world' as I said in my mind

As the movie keeps on playing I borrowed Butler George's Phone and dialled Picollo's number, a few minutes of rang he then answer.

"Hello who's this?" As he said in the other line

"It's me,Picollo"

"G? Is this your new number?"

"Nope, just heart me out. I want you to proceed in our next target, make sure that you'll get him within the day"

"We already have him G. Since that was your last instruction. Grab him and let his family think that he is out of the country"

"Okay pick me up here in the house, I'll interrogate him now"

I didn't wait for Picollo's respond I just end the call and gave it back to Butler George. I decided to finished the movie since it's giving me such pain and we walked back to the house. As we came back to the house I decidd to go to the music room to play my Grand Piano since it is my stress reliever but as I was playing it I didn't notice that someone is actually watching me so I stopped and looked at her who's just wearing my longsleeve.

"Don't stop . . That's actually a great tune . . ." As she said but I didn't continue since her sexiness already caught my attention, I stood up pull her close to me and kissed her.

We savor the kiss again and I felt that she's liking it we keep on continuing our moment when suddenly I bite her lower lip to get an entance in her mouth. She released a quite soft moan and it really turned me on but a knock from the door cut us and Butler George was already there but not looking at us.

"Young Master, Master Picollo and his men are already in the Lobby looking for you"

I took a deep breathe and looked at Rhian's eyes, I kissed her one last time and decided to go back to my room to take a quick shower. After taking a quick shower, I picked my usual outfit when I'm going to interrogate someone. Black skinny pants, black shirt, black socks, a Dr. Martens 1460 8-eyebot, and a black Leather jacket. I was about to leave my room when all of a sudden Rhian was already in front of me and looking at me from head to toe.