Chapter 33

You slowly woke to Dipper and Mable playing what you assume to be Zombie tag. They would chase a zombie with perfect three part harmonies playing on a boom box until their head exploded. They would then move on to a new zombie and try to get it. Laughing every once and a while. You couldn't figure out if dipper raised the dead on purpose or not.

You stood up and stretched before walking downstairs. You saw Bill eating an entire turkey at the counter. You laughed to yourself a bit. "Enjoying that, Bill?" He looked at you surprised for a second before nodding and continuing to shove food in his face. You laugh softly and shake your head. You fixed yourself some breakfast and ate next to Bill.

After a while, you had finished eating and looked over to see Bill digging through the fridge finding more to eat. You giggle as you took care of your dishes and went out onto the back porch. You watched as the sun slowly rose in the sky and the way the grass waved slightly in the wind. The sound of leaves rustling made you relax, a sigh escaping your lips.

Bill's POV
FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOOOOOOD

Narrator's POV
You say there for a while longer before deciding to go on a walk. After all, it was really nice out, not too hot and not too cold. You stood up and walked towards the forest. The moment you took your first steps into it your mind filled with thought, ideas passing by and memories flooding in. You smile "I have a feeling today is going to be a great day" you sigh to yourself. "Maybe I should go check to see how (c/n) is doing." You liked the idea, so you started to walk towards his cave.

After a while of walking you came upon the cave and crawled in, a smile making it's way upon your lips. You look over and see (c/n) peacefully asleep in the other side of the cave. You slowly made your way over to him as to not wake him up. You reached out and pet his small body. You nudge him a bit and whisper. "Hey buddy, you want to play?" He continues to sleep. You shake him slightly. "Hey bud, come on. Let's play a bit". (Play song of ya want) Your smile slowly fades away as you shake him a little harder. You watch worriedly hoping for some sort of movement. "(C-c/n)? Hey" you shake him even more now. "Come on. I know your playing. I don't like this game. Hey... p-please wake up..." your eyes fill wit tears. You pull away and put a hand to your mouth and squeeze your eyes shut as you see he isn't breathing. You try to hold in your tears but can't. You sob and choke as you try to keep the sobs down. You put your head in your hands and cry harder and harder. You start to sing over and over again softly.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey

You never know dear

How much I love you
So please...
Don't take
My sunshine

Away