Chapter 3

Embracing Changes

Time flew by in a blink of an eye. It has been a month since dad and I had that argument. We reconciled after a week through the effort of my mother and Han Sung stopped asking about his father for the whole month.
In that month I already finish filming a romantic-comedy movie based on a novel about a millennial love. It will be release a few months from now and I have also already finished a few of my lined up photoshoots. Olivia and I also made up which is refreshing because I really don't want to argue with her more. She could be very persistent but thank God she let our conflict go.

That same day my father and I argued, I did the VS photoshoot and just yesterday they publicly confirmed that I'm officially a Victoria's Secret Angel in which I will walk in VS fashion show a month and a half from now.

Most of the public's feed back were good but many still throw hate at me. People kept saying that I'm too short to be part of VS Angels. My God! I'm not the first 5'7 model to walk on VS runway. Along with those critics were bashers saying that my butt and chest is too big to be a model and that my acting sucks and my face is a product of plastic surgery and so many more. I even read someone commented that I'm a slut and a bitch. Geez!

This is not the first time that I've been bashed but this is the worst. I don't usually mind them but sometimes people tend to abuse those who don't fight back so it will all end today.

"Unnie, film me!" I hurriedly handed the camera to Ah Reum. I am scheduled to guess in Ellen's show today so we were currently in the dressing room. I was still dressed in my beige criss-cross lace cropped top paired with a classic low-waist ripped boyfriend jeans and a black ankle boot Jimmy Choo. I'm still wearing my casual wear since we still got an hour an a half before the show starts but my make up is already done so we have some time.

"Why would you want me to film you?" Ah Reum unnie asked me confusedly

I showed her the flow for today's show and I pointed the part where Ellen would ask me how to handle my haters. Still confuse, I told her that I would do a cover of BTS's Cypher pt. 4 to answer the interview which she immediately became enthusiastic. Maggie unnie, on the other hand heard about my plans and she agreed with the same enthusiasm as Ah Reum unnie.

" 'Name! Name!' Sorry bae
'Faker! Faker!' Sorry babe
'She's too talentless!' sorry bae
'Oh height not for models!' sorry bae.

I started rapping the slow part with a cocky smirk on my face while I chuckled at the last part. I then stood up for my next line.

"Because I have nice butt, sorry bae"

I smacked my butt while rapping those lines and bit my lower lip as my palm touched my ass.

"Because I'm blessed with tits, sorry bae"

I then squeezed my boobs upwards for the emphasis of my improvised lines.

"Because i'm friggin' hot, I'm sorry bae"

I then playfully fanned myself with my hands while rolling my eyes.

"Everything, everything, everything, sorry bae.
The face I'm showing right now
Too pretty so you freaked out"

As I uttered those words I did some aegyo which made Maggie and Ah Reum unnie giggled while they were holding their laughters.