Premiere Day!

It was Thanksgiving Day, the premiere day for Bearquarter's Toy Story 2, and once again, for Helga Pataki, it's another terrible Thanksgiving, she is helping around with Thanksgiving Dinner, and her parents haven't once said "thank you". And as for Arnold, once again, Thanksgiving was a disaster so far, once again, Poor Grandma Pookie thinks it's the 4th of July due to her old age having effects on her mind. Arnold finally had enough and left without saying a word. Even a big comeback in a football game didn't cheer up our 2 kids.

At Helga's house, the Pataki family was about to have dinner.

"Okay, it's time to go around the table and say what we're thankful for." Big Bob then said, "Let's start with you, Olga."

"I'm thankful for this incredible, wonderful 7 coarse dinner I created from scratch as my gift to you being my family." Olga then said, appreciatively, not knowing that she didn't even give credit to Helga.

"Okay, Miriam, it's your turn." Big Bob notified a snoring hungover Miriam. "MIRIAM!"

Miriam woke up and exclaimed, "Crammers!"

"You got a little drool going on, what are you thankful for, Miriam?"

"I'm thankful for this beautiful centerpiece that Olga made." Miriam complimented, slightly exhausted.

"Well, I'm Thankful for the beeper empire I started from the ground up that put this fantastic scrap on the table for all of ya!" Big Bob then said.

"The sooner Hilda gets down here for dinner, the sooner we leave, the better." Helga thought in her head.

"Alright, what are you thankful for, Helga? And make it snappy, it's bad enough that Hilda's on the phone. I'm starving." Big Bob said, impatiently.

Having enough of bad Thanksgivings year after year, Helga said the words that no parent ever wants to hear their kid say on this day, "I'm thankful for absolutely nothing."

Helga's family stared in shock.

"Honey, you gotta be thankful for something!" Miriam said.

"No, mom, I'm not."

"Maybe Helga needs a moment to think of something!" Olga then said.

"Nope." Helga stated, spitefully, angrily and blantly. "My mind's a blank. Can't think of a thing."

"Well, I'm giving you the count of 3 to think of something." Big Bob threatened, raising his fist at Helga. "1.....2.....3."

Helga just crossed her arms and turned the other way.

"Alright, then, little lady! You can go ahead and tell your friend that you're not going to the movie! In fact, you can just park your fanny upstairs in your room til' you can think of something you're thankful for!!!" Big Bob said, angrily pointing at Helga.

"FINE!" Helga yelled, walking away. Olga gasped in shock.

"Oh, geez." Miriam said, facepalming herself.

Meanwhile, Hilda was heading downstairs, and coincidentally, Helga was heading towards the door.

"Helga?" Hilda asked, confused.

"Go to my room, fat chance." Helga muttered, grabbing her coat. "C'mon, Hilda, we're leaving."

"What? Why?" Hilda replied.

"Maybe I'd be better off by myself with you this Thanksgiving." Helga angrily replied.

Meanwhile at AMC Cinemas Toon City 17

There were only a few hours until the premiere of Bearquarter's Toy Story 2 and Sherman was already excited.

"After all these years, I did the unthinkable. I got everyone to work on a shot-for-shot remake of Toy Story 2 and release it into theaters without getting sued!" Sherman said, happily.

"Maybe we can do a fanmake based on Frozen. When I saw it with my mom, I loved it." Penny said.

"Seriously? A girl's movie?" Kid Trunks then said, causing Penny to glare at the boy. (I'M NOT DOING A FANMAKE ON FROZEN! DIVINESPIRITUAL ALREADY BEAT ME TO IT.)

Gerald walked up to Sherman and said, "I'm amazed about this. However, I'm confused about the casting as much as you are."

"Yeah, I still say that Mr. Peabody should be Stinky Pete and Penny Peterson should be Jessie." Sherman said.

"I'm ever so certain that a Penny/Jimmy pairing would be awkward since Jimmy's at least a few years older than Penny." Lila then said.

"And to tell you the truth, I already asked her before we began production on the entire Trilogy." Gerald then said.

"And I just got a text from Helga, she's on her way here." Soos then said.

"What? Already? It's only 5PM." Sherman said.