Ripped your heart out

Well, Jimmy and his friends are about to go find Sherman and try to rescue him, but Sherman is surprised by the fact that he used to be on a 90's show. But Goten has a surprise for Sherman that sounds pleasant to his friends, but not to Sherman. Oh, boy, this could end only badly.

Later that night at the Worthington apartmen, Sherman and his new friends were just finishing up "Nicktoons Roundup"'s 8th season. Sherman was clearly won over by this series.

"Face it, Gideon, you're not goin' anywhere." Sherman said, while he was tangling with Gideon. "I don't care what you're trying, but whatever it is, you'll never win."

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your goat!" Gideon then said. Sherman got a good grip on Gideon and threw him into a saloon, where he was dazed and stunned before a rope lasso grabs him.

"Well, you're goin' to jail for a long time, Gideon, say goodbye to the Gleeful Family and home!" Cindy then said, lassoing a fleeing Gideon.

"You did it, Sherman!!" TV Helga then said.

"I'm relieved that he didn't use the dynamite to destroy the town!" Gerald then said, putting back his Texas Cowboy hat back on.

"You said it!" Cindy then said, relieved.

Goten then accidentally lit the dynamite, much to the surprise of everyone.

"Goten! What did you do that for?!" Sherman said, surprised.

"Wait, this isn't a barrel of Fireworks?!" Goten then said, shocked. "I thought these were fireworks!"

Then, Cindy tried to fan the flames, but no avail.

"That's not the way to put them out, it takes real smarts to put out the fire!" Goten said, then he jumps on the explosive and landed on it
with his rear end. He then screams as his butt catch on fire. "YEEOWW! My biscuits are burnin'!"

Then, Gompers doused the barrel with water. Everyone glares at Goten, who shrugs sheepishly.

Then, cute forest animals arrived, chattering.

"Those critters are back!" Cindy exclaimed.

The critters chattered, concerned.

"What's that? Snakebite Wolfgang's comin' back and this time he's bringing a gang with him, planning to take over this town?!" Sherman said, surprised.

The critters nodded.

"What should we do?!" Cindy asked, curiously.

"Why if he thinks he can push us around with a new band of bullies, then he's got another thing comin!" Sherman said, surprised.

The townsfolk cheered.

Cindy yodeled out loud and then, Pinkie Pie, Cindy's beloved pet pony, ran to over to the commotion, and Cindy got on the saddle, and Pinkie Pie rode off into the sunset.

"Yeeehaaaa!" Cindy exclaimed. "Ride like the Wind, Pinkie Pie, the show's running low!"

Sherman then got on Gompers's back and shouted, "Ride like the wind, Gompers!"

Gompers then rode off.

"There goes my hero." Penny then said, blushing.

"Well, once again, our brave little Sherman Peabody has saved the town of Harmony Gorge once again, but what new adventures await? Tune in Super Sunday as we air the final season of "Nicktoons Roundup", aka: Sherman's Finest Adventure!" The TV announcer said.