Nicktoons Roundup

What is going on? First, Sherman's kidnapped, and now, Sherman's greeted by a group of excited toys. This has been a long day for the redheaded boy toy.

"Okay, i think it's safe to say that I'm officially freaked out and confused right now." Sherman said.

"We've waited years for this day to come." Goten then said.

"Welcome home, Sherman." Arnold then said.

"Now hold on for a darn minute, I don't know what's going on b...." Sherman then said, angrily. Then he noticed that the football headed boy toy say his name as if he knew Sherman.

"Well, that's your name, isn't it?" Cindy then said.

"Now, calm down, sis. Perhaps if you gave Sherman a warmer welcome, maybe he wouldn't be so riled up." Penny scolded, glaring at Cindy.

"Well, excuse me for being excited. I'm just happy to see Sherman back with everyone." Cindy then said, rolling her eyes.

"But is pulling his string really necessary? Especially if there's like millions of phrases?" Libby then said.

"Heat of the moment." Cindy then said.

"That makes sense." Gerald then said.

"Okay, can someone explain what's going on?! First off, You know my name?" Sherman said, confused and creeped out.

"Right-a-roonie!" Cindy replied, grinning innocently.

"Everyone knows your name, Sherman." Helga then said.

"Everyone?" Sherman asked, feeling slightly calmer. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Have you ever heard of 90's Nickelodeon?" Gerald asked, prompting Sherman to nod. "Then you'll be surprised once you see this."

"See what?" Sherman asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't know your history?" Goten smiled and chuckled.

"Edmund, be a good friend and flip the dim switch." Wolfgang then said.

"Every time I show someone this, it's always the same." Edmund then said, muttering as he climbed the chair and headed to the dim switch. "I always switch the dim switch."

He pushed the switch upwards.

The room was filled with merchandise, as many as the eye could see. And what's more amazing is that they had his face along with Cindy's, Penny's, Arnold's, Gerald's, Goten's, ETC.

"It's me." said Sherman in disbelief.

There were cereal boxes, milk cartons, squirt bottles, watches, games, records, plates, anything you can name. Sherman chuckled at this and he bumps into something, he turns around and sees, to his amazement, a giant fold cardboard of himself smiling.

"My god....." Sherman whispered in shock.

He felt something under his feet and sees a Time magazine from August 2nd, 1996, and the magazine has his face on it. The cover said, "KidsWB, eat your heart out, there's a new Sheriff in the Cartoon World!".

"Holy Cow." Sherman said, amazed. He never knew he was so popular.

"Yeah, man, you were popular." Gerald then said.

"I don't understand." Sherman then said, surprised.

While he looks astounded at this, Stinky, Sid, Wolfgang, Mason and Carl took this opportunity to put a video in a VCR. Cindy grins as she turns the on TV. Sherman turns and to his surprise, a TV show (that was taped) begins to play.