Showdown at Logan International Airport

Moments later-

The toys watched Evan and his dad made it to his car. They had to keep up with the Father and Son somehow.

"How are we supposed to save Sherman now?!" Mabel said.

"Anyone up for a Pizza?" Stinky asked, pointing to a Dave and Busters car, the toys went there.

"Jimmy! Aren't you coming?" Jimmy asked his counterpart, who was right near the parking lot of "Worthington's Toy Stadium".

"Sorry, but I gotta place this monster back where he belongs." Utility Belt Jimmy replied, dragging Dark Danny by the cape, and getting close to the entry.

"Farewell!" Jimmy said, right before the rest of the toys headed into the car, where they saw there was no driver, and not only that they saw 3 toys hanging from the mirror, they were none other than Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

"Hello, my name is Ed!" Ed greeted everyone.

"Hey! Can you get me down from here!" Eddy demanded.

"Eddy, be patient." Edd then said.

SpongeBob heads to the pedals, Toothless goes up to the dashboard to go out the window so he can navigate since Jimmy can't see from where he's at. The Boy Genius toy meanwhile grabs a stand so he can reach the wheel better. Gene messed with the knobs, causing the AC to blow onto SpongeBob, who waited near the pedals.

"The prick has a red light! Let's get them!" said Toothless as he sees the vehicle Evan is in stopping at a red light.

"Full power!"

SpongeBob hits the gas pedal in hopes to get the vehicle going. But the car stays where it is at even when the engine is roaring.

"Dear lord! The light, she turned green! Get going!" exclaimed Toothless, horrified.

"What's going on?" asked Jimmy worried.

"Use the wand of power." Ed suggested, pointing to a lever.

"Just use the gear lever." Eddy then said.

It is the gear lever actually, used to shift gears.

Gerald pulls the lever, and surely enough, the car speeds up like mad as Toothless tries to hang on. 

The car hits some cones, and stuff falls from the glovebox as a result, it falls on Gene, much to his annoyance.

"Where is he going now?" asked Jimmy as the Boy Genius toy still can't see.

"Left!" shouted Toothless. He yelps as Jimmy swerves. "Right, I mean right!" The chase continues as Toothless kept an eye on the vehicle. "Right! No, I mean left! Left, right!" Soon Evan's vehicles turns left. "Left, he's turning left, LEFT!"

Jimmy quickly turns, making a very sharp left. Suddenly, the Eds yelled as the rope they are on broke, causing them to fall off the mirror and were about to be sending flying out the open window.

"Not good!" screamed the Eds, alarmed. Gumball runs over and grabs the rope, resulting in the three Ed toys dangling out the window close to their doom. "Whoa!"

"Heh, even Speed Racer couldn't get mileage this big." Gene said, amazed as he looks through a car manual.

"Man, you have no idea." Gerald then replied.

Toothless points to Evan's vehicle turning right saying, "He's going right! Right, right, right, right!"

As soon as Jimmy made a hard turn, the Eds were sent flying back into the car, technically making Gumball their hero for saving their lives.