Have we met each other?

Meanwhile, as the car parked near a tall apartment building, Sherman was unsure what to do, he's in the bag, Evan Worthington stole him, and he was being taken to his bedroom for who knows what?!

Angered and saddened at the fact that Sherman was kidnapped, everyone planned a rescue mission to find Sherman. Who knows what Evan has planned for the toy?! Jimmy and the others were going over the evidence, Sherman was stolen by Evan Worthington, and they're planning something.

"Exhibit A: Sherman was kidnapped." Gene then said, with Etch-a-Sketch showing a picture of Sherman. "Now, begin criminal description!"

Etch then tried to draw a picture of Evan, but etch made it look like Evan, only different, he had a mullet, messy pants and a sweatshirt with a hoodie.

"No, he didn't look like that. He doesn't look like a tough guy!" Gumball then said.

"Alright, then. Etch, you know what to do." Gene then said, then, etch erased the picture, and drew a new picture, this time, he looked like a kid with a military cut, camouflage, and army boots.

"That's ridiculous, he doesn't look like a bad boy." Mabel then said, blushing.

Gumball is not in the mood for this kind of argument, not today. He goes to a model of the crime scene made with Legos and blocks.

Toothless then arrived as he writes on a pad looking puzzled. While walking in, he accidentally knocks the crime scene down. "How do you spell FBI?"

"You idiot! You ruined my crime scene!" Gumball exclaimed, angrily.

"Alright, well, what else do we got here?" Gene then said, exhaustedly. Then, they heard some buzzing like a bee, and they walked over to the noise, and saw Jimmy trying to decipher a code on the back of a baseball card that he found when the car speeded up back to the Worthington apartment, using Mr. Spelling Bee as a deciphering machine.

The baseball card showed a picture of a cartoony dog stepping up to the plate, getting ready to swing.

The code was actually a name partially covered by chewed up gum.

"What are you doing, Jimmy?" Toothless asked.

"Just trying to decipher a piece of evidence crucial to this rescue mission." Jimmy then said.

Mr. Spelling Bee then said, "Williamson's Auditorium."

Jimmy knew that was wrong, there has to be more evidence behind this other than the old Baseball card. But what could it possibly be? Everyone couldn't relax, their leader and friend was gone, and at that kid's house. Who knows what he has in store for the redhead boy?

"Ah, leave him alone, this ain't helping him at all." Gumball then said, annoyed. "Let him play with his toy."

Then, Jimmy realized something as soon as Gumball said the word, "Toy". He then said, "TOY!"

He then typed letters and then, Mr. Spelling Bee then said, "Worthington's Toy Stadium."

The toys gasped in shock.

"Etch, draw a picture of that Worthington Family kid that was reported in the newspaper!" Jimmy demanded, then Etch drew a picture of Evan, this time, it was accurate.

Everyone once again gasped.

"It's the son of Anthony Worthington!" Toothless exclaimed.

"Well, looks like we found our culprit. I always knew there was something fishy about that store owner's son." Gene then said.

The Worthington family has always been well known for their store, Worthington's Toy Store, ever since it opened in 1985, it was well known in the country of America, but ever since Wal-Mart came into town, the store's future was threatened.

"That's the guy." Jimmy said, glaring at the picture.

Meanwhile, at the Worthington Apartment

"This is amazing." Evan then said, looking at Sherman in his room, who was in a glass case on the dresser. "You are gonna make big money for this family, along with your new friends, pal!"

Evan then laughed, leaving the room and heading to the living room. Sherman then went out of Toy Mode, and came to life and opened the glass case and landed on the carpet and headed to Evan's door, trying to open the door, and yet, he couldn't reach the door handle. He then noticed the window, he ran towards it, however, to his shock, he realizes that he's at least 25 stories away from the ground.

"Trent...." Sherman whispered, worried that he'll never see his owner again.

"Evan! Your friends are waiting for you! I gotta go to work!" Mr. Worthington then said.

"Okay, dad!" Evan then said.

"That must be the owner of that toy store I saw on TV!" Sherman whispered, shocked. He then feared that he may be put on sale at the toy store if he doesn't leave now!

Sherman then noticed a vent, he jumped down and ran to it, and tried to open it, but unfortunately, he couldn't get it open due to his 1 arm is working and not the other, no matter how much he struggled.

Then, he heard a box open, he looked behind, and saw a toy box with the Nickelodeon logo on it.

"Uh, hello?" Sherman said, right before bumping into 2 boy toys.

One of them was an Indian boy with formal school clothing, and the other was a chubby kid with blonde hair and glasses and was wheelchair bound, their names were Mason Dubey and Carl Lewis.

"Oh, sorry." Sherman said, hastily.

"Don't worry about it." Carl then said, speaking like a car dealership owner.

"Yeah, you seemed in distressed." Mason then said, in a grown arabic accent.

"No kidding. I was..." Sherman said, before being interrupted by something that picked him up, it was a goat that had a dull brown coat, a white stomach, and a dark brown spot on his lower back. He has yellow eyes with horizontal irises. Half of his left horn is missing. He also has a short, pale gray bushy tail and dark brown hooves. The goat bleats in excitement and runs around the apartment with Sherman riding him like horseback riding. Sherman yelped in shock and confusion.

"Whoa, mama!" Sherman then said, as the goat ran around in circles, prompting Sherman's new acquaintances to chuckle.

"What's goin' on?!" A voice was heard, as the Goat stopped, and Sherman saw more toys.

One had a football shaped head and blonde hair, a blue sweater and hat, a red under shirt, navy blue jeans and black shoes. His name was Arnold Shortman, to some, it may look like Arnold is wearing a kilt, but that's actually not true. Arnold lifts up his sweater to show that it is his shirt. And like Sherman, he also had a Texas Accent.

One of the toys was an African American boy with a flat top, a red sleeved shirt with the number 33, blue jeans and grey shoes, his name was Gerald Johansen. He sounded like an all-pro Dallas Cowboys safety.

Another toy was a light skinned girl. She usually wears a pink dress with a red stripe over a white shirt and a large pink bow in her hair. She has bright, blonde hair, which she wears in long pigtails without any visible hair ties, and a black unibrow. Her name was Helga Pataki. She sounded like a nagging wife.

Another toy was a tall skinny kid with brown hair a long pointy nose, and a green shirt and jeans and Nikes, his name was Stinky. He had a southern drawl as well.

Another toy was a fat 13 year old boy toy with an undershirt but it's small, it even exposes his belly, a baseball jersey and baseball hat, a unibrow, grey shorts, and black shoes. His name was Harold Berman. He sounded like a middle class Boston guy.

Another toy's most noticeable feature is his long nose, which seemingly protrudes from his forehead. He wears a green cap which covers part of his eyes, a pair of prized white Winklepicker Beatle boots, and a black jacket; he almost always wears this outfit. His name was Sid the Snitch. He sounded like a dwarfy Philadelphia bar owner.

And the last Hey Arnold! Toy was none other than Rhonda Wellington Lloyd. Rhonda always wears her red apple sweater with it's fluffy white turtle-neck, black tights and her red slippers. Rhonda will also wear her tan purse or satchel. She has short black hair with bangs on her forehead.

All of those toys are amazed to see Sherman, but trying to get the goat to slow down. All of the toys tried to get the goat to stop, struggling. Even trying to drag him down.

"This really bites, kid, I'm sorry, but Gompers isn't always like this." Stinky then said, grabbing Gompers by the tail.

"Slow down, man! You're faster than the fastest bullet train!" Gerald then said, demandingly.

Harold then used his legs to force Gompers to stop, but it sent Sherman and the other toys flying towards another group of toys, toppling each other, luckily, Sherman's arm didn't get torn off. Sherman landed on his face with his glasses falling off while he was in mid-air.

"Sorry about that!" Harold then said, embarrased.

One of the toys was an African American girl with a green dress with blue and orange patterned rectangles on it. She also had a streak of her hair covering her right eye along with her hair in a high bun. She also had green socks with black shoes. Her name was Libby Fulfax. She spoke like an African American secret agent.

Another toy has peach skin. He wears a turquoise Ultra Lord T shirt and black pants. He has short black hair that is usually spiked and is usually shown wearing a pair of turquoise-and-white hi-top Converse All-Stars and always wears a pair of red or purple Ultra Lord underwear. His name was Sheen Estevez. He sounded like a geeky conspiracy theorist.

Another toy was a tall 5th grade toy, but not life sized. He had a blonde mullet, a cobra shirt, grayish brown pants and green shoes. His name was Wolfgang.

Another toy was as skinny as Stinky, but he had a blonde bowl cut for hair, he had a blue sweater and brown khakis. His name was Edmund. He sounded like a 1920's citezen.

Another toy has peach skin and many freckles. He has a pair of small black eyes and red hair. He often wears an orange-and-red striped shirt, a pair of green pants (shown with suspenders in the movie), a pair of brown loafers, and glasses. His name was Carl Wheezer. He spoke like an accountant.

Everyone groaned in pain, Sherman then said, "This has been a long day."

Then, 2 female toys noticed Sherman.

One girl had light skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a pink dress, white socks, and black shoes. She sounded like a grown woman with a Tennessee accent as well.

The other girl had light skin, blonde hair, green eyes, she also wore a pink short-sleeved button-up shirt with black jeans and pink sneakers. She also wore pigtails with her trademark bang. And she sounded like a woman from Brooklyn as well.

Their names were Penny Peterson and Cindy Vortex.

"Sherman?!" Penny exclaimed, happily.

"Yee-haaa!" Cindy exclaimed, prompting Sherman to try to back away, but Cindy grabbed him and hugged him in excitement. "It's you! It's you! It's you, it's you, it's you, it's really you!!"

"Bless me." Sherman said, shocked and surprised, then, Cindy pushes Sherman and yanks him back with his pull string.

Surely enough, the voice box then said in a child's voice, "There's a scorpion in my shoe, Mr. Peabody!"

"It is you!" Cindy then said, happily.

"Please stop saying that!" Sherman said, creeped out and confused.

"Easy, Cindy." Penny then said.

"I'm sorry, Penny, but Goten would be excited to see him!" Cindy then said, letting go of Sherman.

"Speaking of which, Wheezer, where's Goten?" Sid the Snitch then said.

"Sweet mother of Troy Aikman! Son Goten! He'll wanna meet you!" Cindy smiled.

"He's near the computer, let me go get him." Carl Wheezer then said, but instead, it's Harold running towards a box for a TV show and dragging it over.

"Say hello to Son Goten!" Helga then said, happily.

However, Sherman has no idea what's going on.

"It's just a box." Sherman said, glaring at everyone.

"He's never been opened. Mint condition in the box." Penny then said.

"Turn me around, Gompers." A wise, mature voice then said, Gompers did so and revealed that a toy was in the box.

The toy's appearance as a child is very similar to Goku's childhood look, including messy, unkempt hair and a playful face. He also wears a similar GI to Goku's, minus the kame symbol in the Majin Buu Arc. His name was Son Goten.

The Saiyan toy gasped in awe.

"The prodigal son has returned." Goten then said, in awe.

This has definitely been a long day for Sherman Peabody, but what did Goten meant by "prodigal son"?