Carpe Diem

On the following day, Monday, July 28th, 2003 in the morning, all the kids in the neighborhood were trying to figure out how a luggage vehicle arrived without someone running it. And in his room, Trent was in a great mood. Sherman's arm was once again fixed by Trent, and it seems as if it had a little fluff added to it.

"Hey, Geoff and the others are waitin' for you for the picnic, Trent!" Dwayne Senior said, then he noticed Sherman's fixed arm. "He-Hey! Look at that, you fixed Sherman!"

"Yeah, I'm glad Mom and Dad convinced me not to take him to camp, his arm could've fell off." Trent then said, exiting the room. He had no idea how almost right he was.

As soon as the door closed, Sherman went out of toy mode, and smiled. Trent does care about his toys. Goten lied to Sherman for his own selfish purposes. Sherman learned he wouldn't be thrown out if he was broken, he would get fixed. Trent really does care about his stuff. He really cares!

"Well, how about that?" Sherman happily whispered.

Kid Ford walked over and then said, "So you learned your lesson?" Sherman nodded.

"I sure did." Sherman said.

"Yeah. I knew a toy like you would come to your senses. You must be a lucky guy." Ford then said.

"I know it's not easy having a hard past, but whatever's the future has in store, we'll be ready." Sherman then said.

Then, he heard Cindy giggling. Sherman noticed Cindy, Penny and all of Trent's new toys on the bed.

"Would you look at this? We're part of a family again, guys!" Cindy then said, happily. "I'm sorry I misjudged Trent."

"It's okay, because you have a new home." Penny replied.

Everyone had the name "Trent" on their left feet, except for Edmund, who had the name, "Danny", on his left foot.

"Edmund," Wolfgang notified, Edmund then looked at his right foot and found Trent's name marked on it.

"My goodness gracious." Arnold said, chuckling.

Then, Jimmy walked near Cindy, blushing. Jimmy always thought Cindy was cute when they first met back at the apartment, and now, someone's in love!

"Um, Cindy, I just wanted to say that you're a bright young woman with a beautiful yarn blonde full of hair." Jimmy said, embarrassed. He then reiterated, "A hair full of blonde yarn, it's......uh.....I should go."

Just as Jimmy was about to leave, Cindy stopped him.

"Well, aren't you the sweetest Neutron toy I've ever met!" Cindy said, love struck.

Then, the 2 heard barking and noticed that Snoopy, Trent's beagle puppy, was trying to get out of the room.

"That critter needs help!" Penny exclaimed. Cindy nodded. Anything to help a friend! Cindy quickly jumped on a small car on a race track. She speeds down the thing, twirling in a loop, and goes flying into the air right onto the doorknob. Cindy twists the doorknob and pulls the door open, allowing Snoopy to come out.

Jimmy's mouth was wide open as Jimmy's wings popped out suddenly. He then thought, 'Hello Nurse!'

"Uh, oh!" Mabel said, sing song like.

"What?" The Boy Genius toy said.

"Somebody's in love!" Mabel then said, prompting the boy to blush.

"Yeah, right!" Jimmy said, blushing.

Meanwhile, Carl, Gene, Waddles and Mason were trying to play a level in the Heroic Academy video game, but they were struggling to beat the game. Penny walked by and noticed, she chuckled at this, her friends actually taking interest in a Jimmy Neutron video game? Even after Nicktoons Roundup was canceled due to the popularity of Jimmy's movie?