Sherman vs. The Future

Knowing that they have 10 minutes, it's enough for Trent, Bridgette, Geoff and Owen to begin one of the 10 year olds' games with his toys.

Mabel hung by a line, once again being the damsel in distress.

"Someone, please help me!!" Bridgette said, impersonating Mabel.

"Release her, Dr. Evil Burgerflop!!" Trent said, impersonating Sherman as he held the pull string doll.

Gene Belcher, wearing a crown, is on a box with the Risk Pieces in front of him as if they were defending him from Sherman.

"Never! You can't save her, but you can choose her fate!" Owen said as Gene. "Now shall they become shark food?" The boy then held the sweater loving toy over a toy shark. "Or death by Monkeys?!" He now held her by a bunch of Monkeys scattered, with Gumball nearby, scattered as well. "Choose, Sherman Peabody!"

Trent grins as he held the remote. Speaking as Sherman, he said, "You know what? I choose Jimmy Neutron!"

The human boy then activated the remote and surely enough, Jimmy came out of a box, riding on RC, the toy race car, sending him flying at Gene.

"WHAT?!! That isn't even a choice!" Owen protested as Gene.

"Gotta blast!" exclaimed Geoff as Jimmy. The action figure proceeded to fly and knock down not just Gene, but some pieces of the risk game as well.

"My love, I saved you!" Trent said as Sherman, as he 'helps' Mabel down.

"Oh Shermy. My hero," Bridgette said as Mabel in a pretend love like mood. The girl and the boy made the toys kiss. Of course, Sherman and Mabel are secretly enjoying this.

"Thanks for the help, Jimmy!" Trent as Sherman said to Jimmy.

"No Problem, Sherman!!" said Geoff as Jimmy. Trent made the two toys wrap arms as Geoff continues speaking as the boy genius toy, "You should never tangle with the unstoppable dynamic duo of Sherman and Jimmy Neutron!!!"

The kids laugh. They are really enjoying this. Ah, isn't childhood a blessing everybody?

Suddenly, Sherman's right arm rips, making a tear in the fabric. Luckily, it's not all the way torn. They looked surprised at this. Trent looks the most concerned, this was his favorite toy.

"Oh, no!" Trent said, worried. He didn't want this to happen! He enjoys this toy so much! The strategic use of the firework rocket to get back to Trent must've weakened the stitching on Sherman's arm due to its strength. However, only Sherman and Jimmy know that.

"Trent, it's time to go. Everyone is in the bus waiting." said Trent's dad as his parents came into the room, along with Uncle Dwayne Sr., and another friend of Trent, DJ. The time for camp is here.

"But dad...Sherman's arm ripped." Trent said, sadly. He shows Sherman's popped seam, his parents look in surprise.

"I'm sorry to hear this, dude." DJ then said, sympathizing with his friend.

"Oh, my." Trent's mother sadly said.

"Don't worry, Trent, your cousin, Dwayne Jr. would know how you feel. It's not the first time something got broken, luckily I don't believe in bad luck or being cursed, so I think Sherman's going to be all good." Dwayne Sr. replied, confidently.

"He's right, you could fix him while you're away." Mrs. Cooper then said.

"Nah. Just leave him." Trent sadly said.

"I'm sorry, son. But you know, toys don't last forever." said Mr. Cooper sadly.

Mr. Cooper then places Sherman on a high shelf, it hurts the son to have that happen, but Trent can't bring his favorite toy to camp. Who knows what could happen?