Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

I walk inside the classroom and found Jihyo's desk empty. Look's like she's not attending classes today. I was expecting her to be here because you know... She doesn't like to miss any lessons.

"Mina, where's Jihyo?" Our homeroom teacher asked.

"She's sick." Mina coldly said while looking at me. I ignored her.

"Well, that's new." Our teacher said before starting with the lesson.

It's Friday night and Jihyo didn't show up today. That's an advantage for me because I have all the chances to get plus points AND to appeal to the teachers.

"Let's see our to do list." I opened my notebook and saw an urgent project.

The 3D model...

Aish, I nearly forgot that Jihyo is my partner. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

To: JihyoPabo

Jihyo, go to my house tomorrow

Not long after that, she replied

From: JihyoPabo

Wae?

To: JihyoPabo

We have to make the 3D models

Right after that, I received a call from her.

"YA! JEON JUNGKOOK! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I'M INJURED?!" She shouted from the other side. It made me end the call right away. Plus, I really shouldn't have answered it. We're not even close.

To: JihyoPabo

Just go here tomorrow. I already have the materials.

I turn off my phone and went straight to bed. Tomorrow will be a boring and serious day. I have no time to make fun of her. We need to finish that project immediately.

The next day...

*knock* *knock*

"Master Jungkook, you have some visitors." I woke up from the call of the maid.

"Tell them I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Wait, did she just said 'visitors'? Who are they?

I wore my normal house clothes before going down to the living room. My eyes narrowed when I saw 3 figures sitting at the sofa. They turned around when they felt my presence.

"Oh, Jungkookie." Jimin stood up and high five with me. I'm confused.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him shifting my gaze to Mina and Jihyo.

"We're having a group project making." He said while stretching his arms to his sides. Before I could even speak Jihyo explained everything.

"Well, I couldn't walk by myself and no ones gonna drive me here, so I asked Jimin if he could bring me here. Fortunately, they decided to make the project together with us." She explained while smiling. Just hearing her voice makes my blood boil and seeing her smile makes me wanna throw up.

I looked at Jimin hyung. He just smiled. Well, that smile is fake. I sighed and lead them to our library.

"Daebak." I heard Jihyo gasped in amusement because of the large library. I noticed that she's walking with her crutches. I didn't expect her to recover that fast.

We started working on our project. 9 hours have passed and we're now done. We're working on the floor so I decided to lay down for a minute.

"Finally it's done." I sighed.