Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

We stood quietly in front of Mrs. Jung. She sat on her swivel chair and stared at us for a little while.

"What happened?" She asked. I remained silent and looked at the ground.

"I don't know! Jungkook just came up to me really mad." Rosé said. I looked at her and decided to speak up.

"Why shouldn't I? I clearly heard what you said. You told that boy that you were the one responsible for Jihyo's burned stuffs." I said trying to control my voice. I wanted to scream at her face but I remained calm since we're in front of the principal.

"Is that true Rosé?" Mrs. Jung asked as she diverted her gaze to Rosé. She looked at her suspiciously when Rosé laughed.

"I was just joking around that time and why would you even care? It's not like you're close to her." Rosé said as she crossed her arms.

"I care because she's my friend." I said with a stern voice.

"She became your friend just yesterday!" Rosé raises her voice.

"Enough!" Mrs. Jung shouted with a strict voice. She looked at me then to Rosé.

"It seems like all of this happened because of your little love issues. I will let you go this time but I don't want this to happen again." She said as she touched her head in annoyance.

"You're dismissed." She said. We bowed to her and made our way outside.

"I'm going back to class. I'll talk to you later." Rosé said and left us.

"I think we should also go back to the library." Jihyo said. I nodded and walked away from the principal's office.

I still can't get over from what I heard earlier. I really knew from the very start that Rosé is such a badass.

Can I use this to stop the marriage? Because knowing my parents, they don't want me to marry that kind of woman.

But the question is... will they believe me?

Jihyo's POV

After so many hours, it's finally time to go home.

"Jungkook I'm going back to class to meet Jimin and Mina. Don't wait for me and go home." I told him after I fixed my things. He was about to say something but I already left the library.

"Jimin! Mina!" I called them as soon as I saw Jimin walk out of the classroom. I walked over to them and hugged them.

"So what happened earlier?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing I guess. We were sent to the principal's office and she decided to dismiss us since the trouble was just because of their love quarrel." I said. I saw Mina shaking her head.

"So what did you do for this day?" I asked. Mina and Jimin told me everything they did to let me catch up in our lessons.

We talked for a little bit and decided to go home.

"Jimin!" Someone called. I turn around and saw a girl. Who is she?

"Oh, hello Seulgi." Jimin smiled. The girl came near us and smiled back.

"The dance instructor called an emergency meeting. I can't contact you so I went to find you." She said. It's still obvious that she ran for so long based on her breathing. I looked at Mina and she seemed so quiet.

"Really?! Sorry my phone was in silent mode." Jimin said as he checked his phone.

"It's okay but we should go now." Seulgi said and turned around to walk back to who knows where.