Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin hyung, what took you so long?" I asked him as soon as he got out of his car.

"It's hard to find this alley you pabo!" He said and walked towards me.

"Whatever, just bring that disgusting creature home." I said while pointing to Jihyo. His eyes widened.

"WHAT THE?! JEON JUNGKOOK?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He shouted while running towards her.

"Are you planning on killing her?!" He scolded me. I raised one of my eyebrows.

"I'm not killing her. I'm just making her suffer." I said and walked towards my car.

I left that place and drove back home.

"Welcome back Master Jungkook." The maids greeted in unison after I parked my car at the garage.

I walk towards the living room just to see my parents glaring at me.

"Where have you been." My mom worriedly asked. I didn't answer.

"It's already 9pm!" She added when I didn't answer.

"Are you slacking off now?!" My dad shouted angrily. Tsk, I hate this.

"No I'm not." I said not making any eye contact with them.

"Then why are you late?" He asked.

"I was working on something." I answered.

"Something?" My mom asked. Too many questions...

"It's for school!" I said before going upstairs to my room.

Jackson, Mark and Youngjae are already sitting there when I arrived.

"Our plan worked once again!" Mark happily said.

"The note at the bus stop worked!" Jackson laughed. I shook my head. They look really happy.

"Of course it does! I edited it remember?" Youngjae was so proud of his editing skills. I grabbed three envelopes from my studying desk and gave it to them.

"Good job guys, you can leave now." I instructed. They tapped my shoulders first before leaving through the window.

"Oh, by the way. Jihyo is pretty good when it comes to self-defense. She even gave us big bruises all around our body." Mark laughed before leaving.

Once they we're all out, I changed into my pajamas and started studying for the lessons that I missed. I copied all of Jihyo's notes and an idea came into my mind.

I will bring you down Park Jihyo

Jimin's POV

I can't believe he did that to Jihyo. He is going too far now. This is what I fear of from the very start.

"Oh my dear, what happened to her?" Her parents asked as soon as they opened the door.

"I saw her when I was on my way home from the grocery store." I explained while entering their house. Sorry Jihyo, I need to lie for Jungkook.

"Can you bring her to her room? We'll just get some medical kits." Her dad said. I nodded and walked my way up to her room.

I lay her down gently on her bed and looked at her bruised face. Bruises all over her body are visible because of the school uniform. I gently touched her face and stared at her for a while. I looked around and smiled.

Her room didn't changed even one bit. Well except for the fact that there are more hanging medals and trophies on her shelf.

"Thank you Jimin for helping our daughter." Mrs. Park thanked me after we applied medical stuffs on her.

"Oh, it's nothing mom." I smiled. I used to call her mom when I was a child.

"Tell your parents that we said hi." Mr. Park said and lead me to the door.

"Sure dad. Bye." I smiled and made my out of their house.

Me and Jihyo we're the best of friends when we were young. We're inseparable. We treat each other like we're siblings. But one day my family moved to Seoul for our business. It's been 5 years since we haven't seen each other but last year we finally got the chance to meet again. We're still bestfriends but now she has a girl bestfriend. None other than Mina, the one I fell inlove with. I promised myself to protect Jihyo but look at what happened. I failed.

From now on, I won't let Jungkook hurt Jihyo. Even though he's my friend...

Jihyo's POV

I suddenly woke up when I felt a strong amount of pain in my stomach. I curled like a fetus and called my sister Chaeyoung.

"Wae?" She asked as soon as she entered my room. She helped me to sit down straight on my bed.

"I need to go to school." I said.

"Aniyo." She shook her head. She was about to leave me when I grabbed her hand.

"Chaeyoungie, jebal." I did an aegyo but she kept a straight face.

"No." She said before walking back to her room. Ah jinjja! I want to go to school.

I wonder what are they doing now. They must be tackling some new lessons. They might be answering some surprise quizzes for plus points. AND I'M JUST HERE LAYING DOWN ON MY BED.

"Jihyo, here's your breakfast." My mom entered my room with a tray of foods in her hands. Well I guess I'll just eat it out.

Mina's POV

"Jimin!" I called him. He turned around and wow. He looks so handsome as always.

"Oh, good morning Mina." He greeted me. I smiled and walk towards him.

"Good morning, have you seen Jihyo?" I asked. When he heard Jihyo's name he became nervous.

"Ahm... Mina..." He nervously said. I gave him a questioning look.

"I have to tell you something." He said. After that he dragged me to the school's garden.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Mina, something happened to Jihyo." He said with worrying eyes. Jihyo? Something happened to her?!

"What happened to her?" I asked. Jimin held both of my hands.

"She got beaten up in an alley last night. She is badly hurt so I think she will not attend classes today." He explained. What?! Why? Who did that to her?

"Why didn't you tell me?! How come you know all of this?! I need to see her!" I broke our contact.

"Mina calm down. I'll explain to you everything." Jimin calmed me down. I stared at him for a few seconds.

"Everything was planned by Jungkook." He said. My eyes widened. That freak...

"He called me last night and wanted to meet up in an alley. When I got there I saw Jihyo with bloods and bruises all over her body." He explained furthermore. Thinking about Jihyo makes my eyes teary.

"I brought her to her house and took care of her so don't worry." He added and sadly smiled. I know Jimin would do that since he is her bestfriend.

"But why did Jungkook do this?" I asked. Looking straightly in his eyes.

"He wants Jihyo to suffer." He said. So he is now getting his revenge? But why? Why does it have to be like this?!

"Then, we'll make him suffer." I said. My whole body was trembling because of anger and sadness.

"Mina, no. Not like this. We all know what Jungkook have been thru. Let's just do our best to protect Jihyo at all costs." He said. At first I thought that, he was just defending Jungkook but then I realize that if we fight back it will just make it worse.

"Sorry Jimin." I apologized because of my wrong attitude. He smiled.

"It's okay, I know you're a bit shocked and angry right now. I understand." He smiled and then after that we walk together to our classroom.

----------안녕하세요----------

How was the 4th chapter?