Chapter 21

Mina's POV

"Mina over here!" I heard someone calling me and turns out it was Sana. She waved at me and told me to come over their table. It was already lunch time and I'm still sad that I didn't get the chance to say goodluck to Jihyo today.

"Eating alone is very lonely so come eat with us." She said as soon as I got there. I checked the people she was with and it was just Taehyung and Jeongyeon. I smiled to them and sat beside Jeongyeon.

"So why are you alone? Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked. I look at him and shrugged.

"I don't know." I said with an emotionless face.

"Is there something wrong between the two of you?" Sana asked.

"Nothing." I said. What a great lie Myoui Mina.

"Mina, we all know you have a crush on him so just tell us what happened and it will be an honor for me to kick his butt for you." Jeongyeon said. I gave her a sad smile because somehow she kinda made me laugh.

"Actually, I'm feeling kind of lonely because Jihyo is busy for the competition. Then same goes to Jimin, he also became very busy these past few days... and its not like I'm jealous but he became busy with the girl named Seulgi." I explained while staring down at the table.

"Did you just say Seulgi? As in Kang Seulgi?" Sana asked to verify if she heard me right and I nodded as a reply.

"Isn't she Jimin's dance partner?" It was now Taehyung who asked about her.

"As far as I know. Yes." I said. Then the three of them looked at each other.

"Mina, I really do want to kick Jimin for you but I think you're getting the wrong picture here." Jeongyeon said that made me confused.

"I mean, they must be preparing for an event or contest or anything that is why they are always together." She explained furthermore. I don't think so...

"Really? Then why-" I halted my words when we saw everyone running towards the school field. They were not panicking, they actually seem excited.

"What the heck is going on outside?" Taehyung asked before standing up and tried to glance at everyone inside the cafeteria who is now also leaving to see what the chaos is all about.

"Let's go and check it." Sana said.

The four of us went outside and followed the students. When we got to the field, everyone was cheering for someone and even got their phones out to record something.

I pushed through the crowd with the three of them and when we finally got in front, my eyes started to tear up.

There... was Jimin giving flowers to Seulgi. She gladly accepted it and smiled to him.

Witnessing this kind of scene is painful for me. I don't have any intention to see what's going to happen next so I quickly pushed myself out of the crowd to run away. I even heard Jeongyeon calling for me but no. I will not go back there. It will just hurt me seeing that the one I love loves someone else.

I ran towards the school garden and fell down on my knees when I reached a tree. I cried so hard, so hard that I can't even breathe properly anymore. I sat on the grass and leaned my back on the tree's trunk. It made me feel relaxed and calm but the memories from earlier just keeps flooding in.