Chapter 3

Jihyo's POV

I was walking at the hallway when everyone was looking at me.

"Omo! Jihyo!" I heard someone called my name. I turned around and it was Mina.

"Good morning." I greeted her with a smile. She smiled back but she seems worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"What? I should be the one to ask that." She replied. I saw Jimin walking towards us.

"Jihyo, what happened to your knees?" He asked. Knees... oh. Maybe it's the reason why everyone was looking at me.

"Oh, this? Jeon Jungkook tripped me yesterday." I simply said.

"Jungkook? Why?" Mina asked. Hm... what was the reason behind it? Oh yeah the notes.

"I don't want to give him my notes, so he tripped me and grabbed it from my bag and then..." I paused. Something's missing...

"And then what?" Jimin anticipated. What the- notes, notes, notes. What's with the notes?!

"WHAT THE FUDGE. MY NOTES ARE STILL WITH HIM AND HE'S NOT ATTENDING THE MORNING CLASSES." I shouted after reality hit me, making everyone look at me.

"What?" Mina reacted first.

"How did you know that he will not be around this morning?" Jimin asked. Aish. Full of questionsss.

"He texted me." I answered.

"So what are you going to do now?" Mina asked. Really? Is this a 'ask me anything' show?

"I don't know." I frustratedly replied and walk towards the classroom.

The day went well because we didn't need our notebooks in every class so I feel relieved. It's already dismissal time but Jungkook cannot be found anywhere.

"Good afternoon." I greeted the disciplinary teacher. Yeh, I have detention today.

"Where's Jungkook?" She asked.

"I don't kno-" I was cut off by a guy who entered the room.

"Sorry I'm late." Jungkook apologized and sat beside me.

"Since Jungkook is late, the both of you are going to clean and organize the library today." The teacher said. Jaw-dropped. What? Including me? This is so unfair!

I gave Jungkook a death glare before walking to the library.

"Ya! Piggy! Why didn't you wait for me?" He shouted inside the library. Everyone heard it, well of course we're in a library, so they all laughed and some of them are throwing papers at me.

"Ah jinjja?!" I threw the papers back and went to the corner of the library. I fixed myself and started arranging the books.

2 hours later...

"Students, the library will close in a few minutes." The librarian said. What?! Nooo. I'm still not done with this.

"Ya, I'm going home now." Jungkook popped out of nowhere.

"Going home?! We're not even done here!" I said.

"Well, you can do it yourself." He said. He walked away but before that he kicked the bookshelf making every book fall down to me. I covered myself with my bag, trying to avoid the falling books. After that, I heard Jungkook laugh and the sound faded away.

Great, so I have to clean all of this?!

Luckily, the librarian let me finish everything and she even helped with some of the books.

"Thank you so much." I bowed and smiled to her. I quickly run outside the building just to see that it was already dark outside. I checked the time and it's already 7:30 PM. How long have I been there?

I texted my Dad to pick me up.

To: Appa

Appa, can you pick me up?

From: Appa

Sorry dear but I need to overtime at work.

To: Appa

How about Eomma?

From: Appa

Your Eomma is also busy dear. Just take the bus. Be safe okay?

To: Appa

Araso...

Looks like I'm going to take the bus in the middle of the night...

I walked to the nearest bus stop and checked it's schedule. "The bus for this day will not be operating starting from 7 PM until 12 AM" I read the note. JINJJA?! Omg. How can I go home now?

"Mina-ri please answer the phone." I mumbled while waiting for Mina to answer. She didn't answer. Even Jimin oppa didn't picked up the call.

"No choice, I'm going to walk." I sighed.

I was walking on a quiet road when someone pulled me into a dark alley. I tried to free myself from that person but he is just too strong.

"Let go of me!" I shouted and kicked him in his stomach. I run but it's too late. There are two guys blocking my way.

"Well, well. Where are you going sweety?" One of them took a step towards me. I am so nervous right now.

"Ew. Sweety? You disgust me Jackson." His friend said. Wait Jackson? I looked at them and realized that they are so familiar.

The school bullies...

"Looks like she knows us already." Mark said and hugged my waist from the back. I tried to elbow him but Youngjae stopped my hands. I'm so scared. I wanted to call for help but it seems like my throat has gone dry.

"Chill, Park Jihyo, chill." Youngjae laughed. I need someone to help me. I need to call for help.

"SALLYEOJUSEYO! HELP!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. Mark covered my mouth and they laugh at me.

I used this as a chance to kick Youngjae and push Mark away from me. I quickly punched Jackson and kick him in his thighs. I beat them up using my self-defense skills.

"You naughty girl." Jackson kicked me at the back when I was about to run away. I winced in pain when I drop on the floor. It hurts, it really hurts.

"You're not going anywhere." Jackson said grabbing my hair forcing me to face him.

I stood up but then Youngjae started punching me in the face. Mark kicked me everywhere. After that they hold my arms to keep me still.

"We're just doing our job Jihyo." Jackson said. After that he punched my stomach and I automatically blurted out some blood. I was down but they kept kicking me everywhere.

My eyes got blurry when someone arrived.

"You can stop now." The guy said. Jackson, Mark and Youngjae left me alone and disappeared from my sight.

"You deserve that." He said. I couldn't think clearly. My mind is focusing on the pain. I slowly closed my eyes and lost consciousness.

----------안녕하세요----------

WHO DID THIS TO JIHYO?