Chapter 1

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo-ssi!!!" A familiar voice called me.

"Mina!" I said and welcomed her for a hug.

"Congratulations for being the top 1 again!" She said happily. Yesterday was the announcement of the rankings. I'm so thankful because my grades got higher and I maintained my ranking.

"Thank you! I also heard you've got the 4th place." I said and we started walking towards our classroom.

"Yeh... I got lower grades this quarter. That is why Jimin got the chance to steal my place." She sadly said. Oh! This girl. If I haven't known that she really did that for Jimin. I will probably comfort her right now. But no. Hahaha.

"Seriously? You're really acting like that even though you really let him get the 3rd place?" I asked her while holding my laughter.

She ignored me and walked straight to her desk. When I was about to go to my desk, which is beside Mina. I saw a familiar boy sitting there.

Jeon Jungkook...

"Oh! Hi Jihyo!" He said and waved to me happily. I walk towards him and stared at him blankly.

"Move." I said.

"Hey, I'm just here to congratulate you. Why so rude?" He said and stood up. I got my chair and when I was about to sit on it.

"Ah Jinjja?!" I shouted. He pulled my chair and my butt hurts right now.

"Hahaha! That's my gift for you. Oh! And also this." He said and gave me a box. A beautiful box.

I didn't open it and returned it to him. Why would I? Everyone knows what's inside.

"Ya! Why didn't you accept it?" Mina asked. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Why would I accept it? It's full of cockroaches." I said and that's when she realized everything.

I feel itchy when our teacher is having a lesson about algebra. I scratched my back, my neck, my arms and also my legs. It's everywhere!

"Ms. Park. Is everything okay?" Our teacher asked. I nodded and she continued with the lesson.

Then I remembered something. I'm allergic to cockroaches. I look at Jungkook with a death glare. He just laughed at me.

It's already break time and I was scratching on my leg when someone whistled. I look at that person and sigh in disbelief.

"Nice legs..." Jungkook said while walking pass by me. He smirked. I just rolled my eyes and stood up and walked out of the room.

"Jihyo-ssi. Why did you leave me in our room?" Mina asked. We're in the comfort room right now. I need to apply my lotion for my allergy.

"Sorry Mina. It's just that, I don't want to see Jungkook's face anymore." I said and washed my hands.

"Why? Did he bully you again?" She asked.

"Nope. He didn't, but he teased me." I said and dried my hands with a paper towel.

"He teased you?" Someone came out from one of the cubicles.

"R-rosé..." I felt nervous. She is the girlfriend of Jungkook. Even though I have the highest ranking here in school. I'm still scared of her. She attacks every single girl that will be linked to her boyfriend.

"Tell me, what do you mean he teased you?" Rosé asked and glared at me.

"Who? Jungkook?" Mina asked. I look at her. Not knowing what she's trying to do.