Chapter 20

Jihyo's POV

"What are you–"

"The rumors are right. You look so gorgeous Ms. Park." The guy cut me off. There are five male students inside the female's restroom right now. Two of them is Chanyeol and Hanbin.

I glared at them. I have a bad feeling about this.

Chanyeol stepped closer. "Don't you dare step any closer to me." I warned him.

"Why Jihyo? Scared of me?" He smirked. The other students chuckled evilly.

"Leave the restroom. Now!" I commanded them.

"Woah, do you really think we're scared of you?" One of them said. I looked at his name plate and read the name "Sungcheol." I looked at the other two and their names are Hoshi and Minhyun. I need to know their names so that I can report them if something happens.

"Come on Jihyo. We're just going to show you around the university." Hanbin said grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I protested. I tried to get away from his grip by punching him but Hoshi held my other arm.

"Earlier you gladly accepted to hold my hand. What happened now Jihyo?" Hanbin said. He looked different from earlier. He looks like an angel but now he looks... scary.

Jungkook was right. He was right all along. Sorry Jungkook-ah.

I saw Hoshi signaling something to Minhyun, Sungcheol and Chanyeol. They smiled mischievously and went closer to me.

"Leave me alone you perverted freaks!" I yelled. I hope someone would hear that.

Suddenly Chanyeol punched my stomach and I actually felt the same feeling when Jackson and his friends beat me up in the past. It was so painful.

His punch was strong and it made me so weak. Hanbin then carried me out of the restroom. I continued to squirm out of his hold and tried to scream.

"Hel-" Hanbin dropped me straight to the floor before I could even continue to scream. My back hit the floor so bad and they kicked me so hard everywhere. 

"If I hear more screams from you, I will seriously kill you." Hanbin said. I sent him a death glare. I'm not scared of you jerk.

"What's with the look babe?" Sungcheol said and stomped on my stomach real hard. It made me cough blood and soon my vision became blurry.

Hanbin carried me once again. I have no strength to move and fight anymore. I just let them take me to whatever place they will bring me.

Jungkook...

Jungkook's POV

I took my time to appreciate my surroundings. I filled my eyes with the beautiful scenery, looking at the fresh flowers in the garden. When suddenly Jihyo popped into my mind. Her sweet smile, her pretty sparkling big eyes that is always full of love and kindness and her warm heart that makes her so perfect. Why did I even do such horrible things to her?

I continued to ponder and relax but then I noticed that Jihyo is already taking so long at the restroom. Did something happen?

I stood up and made my way to the nearest restroom. "Jihyo?" I called and knocked multiple times but no one answered.

I looked around me to check if there are people near me before opening the door to the female's restroom. I peeked before entering hoping there wouldn't be other people there except for Jihyo.

What the heck Park Jihyo, you're making me do things that I shouldn't be doing.

The moment I saw that there are no people inside, I got nervous right away.