Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

"I miss Jihyo already." Mina whined as she stomped her feet towards my direction. Our teacher gave us free time since we're too advanced in our discussion so Jihyo and Jungkook already left 30 minutes ago to study for the quiz bee.

"So? What do you want me to do? Call her?" I asked her. She sat next to me and sighed while pouting. Cute.

"Nah. We might disturb her." She said while staring outside the window. The light hit her face and showed her beautiful features. Gorgeous.

"Ughhh, Jihyo-ya! Please come back soon!" She pleaded as if Jihyo would really hear her. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Ya, I'm still here remember? Just let Jihyo focus on studying right now." I told her and flicked her forehead.

"Ouch! That hurts!" She exclaimed while rubbing her forehead.

"Really? I'm sorry." I said.

I really don't know what has gotten into me but I just found myself kissing her forehead. She was in shock. I was in shock. We were both in shock. I slowly moved back as my heart beats incredibly fast. I can feel my cheeks burning right now from embarrassment and I can't even say something.

"Uh... Sorry. I didn't mean to-" I tried to explain but was cut off by Mina.

"No, it's okay." She said and I can see her cheeks blushing real hard.

"Mina, you're blushing." I teased her while smiling widely and pointing to her cheeks.

"I'm not!" She said and ran out of the room. Again my heart beats so fast remembering what happened a while ago. It was so embarrassing but I'm happy at the same time.

Mina, what are you doing to me?

Jihyo's POV

"So it will break down into free fatty acids and monoglycerides. Then will go through the ER and then it will now be coated with apolipoprotein to form as chylomicrons-" I was explaining the lipid metabolism to myself when Jungkook suddenly closed my notebook.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Let's take some rest." He said as he relaxed his posture. I did what he did since my brain cells cannot function well anymore.

The library is so quiet since it's still class hours. No one dared to talk until something came up to my mind.

"Jungkook-ah, about yesterday. You told me that you're sick of something. What is it?" I asked him. He looked at me with no emotions seen on his face.

"You know, you can share it to me. Okay? We're friends now, remember?" I told him when I saw him hesitating. He sighed before speaking.

"It's about the company." He said.

"What about it?" I asked. He sat properly, hands on the table.

"There's this arrange marriage I got into and because of it I have to attend meetings even though it's class hours which means I have to skip classes every time they call me." He explained. Arrange marriage. Wait! He's getting married?!

"You're getting married?!" I accidentally said it out loud. He looked at me and nodded his head.

"With who?" I asked him. I may sound so inquisitive but curiosity hits me so hard this time.

"Rosé" He said as he lowered his head. So, he's getting married to rosé. AND Rosé is his girlfriend so what's wrong with that?

"Why are you sad when you're finally getting married with your girlfriend. The love of your life." I said and did some quotation hand gestures. He raised his head as if he was really annoyed by that.