Chapter 6

Jihyo's POV

"Omg, what happened to her."
"Look at her face omg."
"How can someone do this to her?"
"She's walking with crutches. What happened?!"
"Did she do something wrong?"

I can hear whispers when I was on my way to the classroom. I entered the classroom and everyone was shocked.

"Omg Jihyo what happened to you?" Sana asked while approaching me. All the other students followed her.

"I'm alright guys, this is nothing serious." I smiled. The looks on their faces doesn't believe me.

"Ya! How can someone with bruises all over her body and walking with crutches be alright?!" Taehyung reacted. Everyone agreed with him.

"And nothing serious? Ya, are you crazy?" Dahyun said while helping me to get on my desk.

"Seriously I'm okay. You really don't have to worry that much. Thank you." I said and sat on my chair.

"Just tell us if you need anything." Sana said and hugged me before walking back to her desk. Ugh, I love this class.

I arranged my things and saw something under my table. What is this? I grabbed it and read what it said.

'Thank you' It says. I look at the notebooks. Omg. These are my notebooks. I grabbed my math notebook and browsed it. YES. FINALLY. IT'S BACK- wait what. What is this?

...

"Jeon Jungkook..." I mumbled in a low voice. I tore the paper into pieces and threw it in the trashcan without standing up.

"What's that?" Mina asked referring to the paper that I threw.

"It's nothing." I calmly said. WELL YEAH IT'S NOTHING. It's nothing but a piece of doodle of me with so many bad things.

I browsed all the notebooks and even some of them are at my exact notes. I threw and erased everything away. When Jungkook came I glared at him.

"Jihyo, face in front." Jimin commanded when he came. I followed his order and stared at the white board.

Lunch time...

Jimin, Mina and I went to the cafeteria to eat our meals.

"Ohoho, Mina-ri it's roasted chicken for today." I said.

"How about the side dishes?" She asked. I looked at the menu.

"Macaroni and cheese." I smiled. I was about to go to the line when they stopped me.

"Park Jihyo, you go search for a table. I'm going to get your lunch." Jimin said. What's with him today?

I saw a table at the middle of the cafeteria and sat there. I watch the people walking past by me as if the whole place was busy.

"Oh look who's here." A girl said. I turn around and saw Rosé with her rich friends.

"How are you? Poor girl." She said. I tried to ignore her but not until one of her friends said something.

"Wow, just look at that bruised face. I bet she cannot even afford a treatment for that." The girl laughed. I stood up holding on the chair.

"Ya! What do you want?!" I said. They acted like they're scared. This annoying girls are getting on my nerves.

"Oh look. You made her angry. Maybe later she will report us to her parents that can't even afford the whole tuition fee for this school." Rosé said. I pushed her right after she said that.

"Curse me with every single word, beat me up whenever you want but when it comes to my family I won't let you get away with it." I shouted with raging eyes. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped eating to look at us.

"Omg Jihyo. I'm so scared." They acted and then laughed. Rosé took a step forward and then...

"You cannot threaten us poor girl." She said and purposely poured her juice on my head. I closed my eyes because of the running liquid in my hair.

"YA! LEAVE HER ALONE." I heard Jimin shouted. As I open my eyes, Rosé gave me a last glare before glaring at Mina. She smirked and walked away.

"Jihyo are you okay?" Mina asked. I sat down still thinking of what happened. Jimin wiped every single drop of Rosé's juice on my head. While Mina wiped the juice away from my uniform.

"What happened?" They asked. I started to tear up.

"Jihyo, don't cry. It's okay. We understand what happened." Mina said while hugging me. I cried in her arms until there were no tears left in my eyes.

Mina's POV

"Jihyo, let's-" I looked at her direction but she's not there. It's already dismissal time but how can she go home without even saying goodbye to me?

"Jimin, did you saw Jihyo?" I asked him after fixing my things.

"Nope, why?" He said. Where could she be?

"Right after the bell rang, she went missing." I said while walking outside the classroom. Jimin followed me and we both walked our way to the crowded hallway.

"Did you text her already?" He asked. I shooked my head and grabbed my phone.

To: TheMightyJihyo

Jihyo-ah, where are you?

From: TheMightyJihyo

Sorry Mina. I went home already.

I knew it but why didn't she tell me?

To: TheMightyJihyo

Jinjja? Oh okay. You must be tired. Have a good rest.

"She's already at home." I said.

While walking, I saw our 3D model project being displayed at the art exhibit of the school.

"Isn't that our project? Beside Jihyo and Jungkook's?" I said while pulling Jimin's uniform.

"Ah yes." He said.

"I didn't saw it earlier. How did it get there?" I asked. This morning I was so busy that's why I didn't have the chance to check on it.

"Our teacher in History, Mr.Kim, is not around today but he instructed Taehyung to bring all the projects in the art exhibit. We will see our grade tomorrow." He explained. I nodded and started to walk out of the school.

Jihyo's POV

"Eomma, sorry but I'll be home at 12 midnight." I said right after I called her.

"Wae? Where are you? What are you doing?" She continuously asked.

"I'm just finishing something for school. I'll be home safely. Okay?" I said.

"Okay, but if something bad will-" Before she could even finish I cut her off.

"Don't worry eomma. I now know what to do. Also I have my crutches as a weapon. So please don't worry too much. I need to go now, bye." I said and ended the call.

Sorry eomma and appa... but I need to do this

----------안녕하세요----------

What do you think she's doing?

I am very sorry for taking too long to publish another chapter😓