Chapter 8

Mina's POV

While I was walking down the hallway, everyone was laughing while watching something in their phones. I asked Sana about what's happening.

"Sana-ssi, Why is everyone laughing?" I asked. She looked worried before showing me a video.

"Someone posted a video of Jihyo yesterday on twitter. And everyone is making fun of it now..." She said. You can clearly hear the loud laughters through the video.

"Who posted this?!" I asked her.

"I don't know. It's so hard to find the source because multiple people are re-uploading it in their accounts." She said. I brought out my phone and loaded the video.

"I need to show this to the principal." I muttered. I was about to walk away when Sana stopped me.

"Mina, telling this to the principal won't do anything good. We all know that it won't even get to her because of that stupid assistant principal of hers." Sana said. Well, she's right. This might be an elite school but their employees are not that good.

"You're right, but how-"  I paused when someone behind me tapped my shoulder.

"Mina..." It's Jihyo. Her head is laying low. I can see her hands trembling. I quickly hugged her but she didn't hugged back.

"Ignore them okay?" I calmly said. She backed away with a blank face.

"Actually, I don't even care about the video." She said and smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Sana asked. Jihyo chuckled.

"It's just a video. It's no big deal." She said before looking behind me. I turn around and saw Jimin. My heart started to race faster and faster as he walks towards us.

"Jihyo is a strong woman so she doesn't really care about those kind of issues." Jimin said as he stood beside me. I nodded and looked at him. He looks perfect as always.

"Okay, if that's the case then, let's go now." Sana said and dragged me inside our classroom.

Jihyo's POV

After Sana and Mina left, I nudged Jimin and started poking him.

"Yaaa. Did you saw that? She likes you." I said while grinning. He smiled.

"Whatever, let's go." He said and followed Mina and Sana.

The class started when someone entered the room.

"Excuse me Mr. Kim, but I have something to announce." Rosé said before entering the room. She has a huge bag filled with test-like papers. I saw her waving at Jungkook before speaking. I turn around and just saw him tapping on my chair, completely ignoring Rose's action.

"Good Day everyone. For this morning we will have a surprise test that will help you to maintain and higher up your ranking in this quarter. Once your received your paper please don't start until I said so." Rose said and started distributing the papers.

When I received my paper, my mind went blank. WHAT KIND OF TEST IS THIS?! It's like an elementary test. I chuckled and I heard Jungkook laughing behind me. I looked at him and our eyes met. We laughed and after a few seconds our smiles faded away.

"Why am I even talking to you." We both said and focused on our papers.

"You may start now." Rose said.

After 1 hour...

"Park Jihyo... you've got a perfect score." Rosé said. What? A perfect score?