Chapter 10

Jihyo's POV

I stared silently at the back of my classmate. I waited for everyone to enter the room. I turn my head to look at the back door when someone came inside. I curled my fists and gave him some piercing death glares. He walked up to his desk. Completely ignoring me.

I stood up and threw all of my things to him. Everyone was shocked. He looked at me with an annoying face.

"Ya! What's your problem?!" He asked as he stood up.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you?" I asked back. He looked very confused.

"What?" He asked. I grabbed the torn and burned papers from his desk and raised it infront of his face.

"You burned all of my things!" I angrily said. Everyone stayed silent and listened to us.

"What are you talking about? I have nothing to do with your things!" He said. I scoffed.

"Nothing? Is that the best excuse you can have?" I said and threw the papers away. I was already crying when I met his gaze.

"Ya! Why are you suspecting me for a thing that I never really did?" He said and raised his voice.

"Because YOU, Are the only one who can do this to me. You are the only one who have the guts to ruin my life!" I shouted. He laughed.

"Just because of that you're already suspecting me?" He smirked. What the heck?

"How pathetic." He scoffed.

"I'm telling this to the principal." I said. I was about to walk out when he stopped me.

"You're not going anywhere." He said. Because of my anger, I had lost control of myself. I punched him out of nowhere.

"Jihyo!" Mina pulled me away from Jungkook. I can see that Jungkook is really pissed right now.

"You little sh*t." He said as he grabbed my hair and pushed me on someone's table. I fell down and my back hurts so much. He was about to grab me again when Jimin stopped him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Get a hold of yourself!" Jimin said as he struggled to pull Jungkook away from me.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!" We heard our teacher shouting from the door. She walked towards us and her eyes widened in anger.

"PARK JIHYO AND JEON JUNGKOOK! TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE... NOW!!!" She commanded. We were all startled. I stood up and Jimin let go of Jungkook. Our teacher dragged the both of us to the principal's office.

"I can't believe that the both of you are being a bad role models for others." She said as she opened the door revealing our principal.

"Oh, what brings you here Ms.Lee?" Our principal asked.

"This two started a fight right before my class and look, they even punched and pushed each other so badly." She complained. Our principal looked at us while the both of us are just looking down at the floor.

"Okay, Ms.Lee please return to your class. I'll take care of this." The principal said.

"Thank you Mrs.Jung." She said and went out of the office.