Chapter 3

KOL POV

Freya out of all the dumbest things you have ever said- Elijah cut me off. Kol I don't think that such a very nice thing to say to our dear sister.. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jaz who just stood there like if she was actually giving any thought to the bloody nonsense that came out of Freya's mouth.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

What are you trying to say Freya? Jaz said after she redid the spell again. What if..this isn't a mistake....what if that girl that Marcel is picking up tomorrow really your daughter. She said with a serious face.

How is she serious? There is no way me and Jaz had a child together! For one, the only way I could have gotten Jaz pregnant is if we were human...WHICH WE WEREN'T! I swear, Freya and her bloody nonsense...

AND everyone here is looking at her like she's correct! HOW?! Not only that but Jaz and I would have had to have that child when we were human and together, which was thousands of years ago, and that child would have had to become immortal in order to be alive today!

and the last and BIGGEST evidence is that I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING JAZ PREGNANT!

~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~

Look..i'm just saying this because all of this seems to add up.. i mean two dots of blood coming from your blood kol, the dot of blood is on the  same place where the girl,who looks exactly like your guys love child, is at, and Jaz you've been saying that you've been feeling weird lately....almost like something was missing.....Freya states then i see Rebekah's eyes widen and look at me.

Oh no Rebekah please shut your bloody mouth.

Kol? I sighed right when Rebekah said my name.

Kol is there something you...want to tell us? Klaus said with a smile on his face.

I look up at Freya, I might have been having that same bloody feeling. I said, now looking at Jaz who was staring at me with that adorable confused face of hers. Ive missed her.

So what I'm hearing is..this is a possibility......theres a possibility that girl is their child? Hayley said breaking the silence that had taken over the room.

I think so...Freya said. She was looking down at her spell book. What are you looking for? Jaz finally spoke. I am looking for a spell that might help the both of you.

I looked at her confused. What spell was going to figure out- well we don't really need a spell to figure out if that girl really is our child now do we? But I'm not about to go up to some child i don't even know and wait in a clinic for some DNA reports.

I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! 

But oh who would have thought that coming to this bloody city that has brought me nothing but sadness, anger, and despair, would cause me trouble the moment I enter?

You say that you feel like something is missing but you both can't REMEMBER...i'm guessing someone might have used a spell on you both to make you forget something....like..maybe the pregnancy and existence of your child? Freya said as she put her book down while pointing at a specific part of the page. she found the spell. 

JAZ POV

All of this sounds crazy...but all of this is adding up and i really wouldn't mind having a daughter of my own...but i don't know about having a child with kol....OH WHO AM I KIDDING! its Kol. The moment he finds out this is true, he's gone. He'll leave and travel the world and continue on pretending like he doesn't know he has a child, but i don't care.