Chapter 4

UNKNOWN POV

I hung up the phone as I ran. He told me to wait but they were catching up, by the time he got here they would have already caught me.

I can take care of myself. Im one of the most powerful witch to ever exist..other than the hollow.  But my power was different, it wasn't dark like her's and I didn't feel the need for more. I love using my power for good. To help others who are vulnerable to other supernatural beings.

The only reason I asked him to protect me from those people is because I've been dealing with those people since the day I woke up from my sleep...THAT WAS TWO CENTURIES AGO. I've been on the run, not being able to do anything because they always find me.

Not only that but I've been feeling very tired and its been so hard for me to sleep and this stupid mark I have on the right side of my neck has been stinging me. Ive had that mark since I can remember, but its never hurt...not until now...i'll have to investigate that later.

I ran out of the train station and kept on running. I can feel them catching up! I have to lose them, I have no energy to fight, my legs feel like jelly, and my body is giving out. I won't be able to take a punch without collapsing to the ground.

I remember in the beginning, when all of this was barely starting, it was annoying but it gave me such a rush. Now I'm so tired and pissed and I WANT THEM TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

All I want to do right now is rip their head off and rip out their bloody hearts as they scream for mercy....BUT IM SO TIRED.

I kept running until I found myself trapped in an alley. Crap. i whisper to myself as i quickly turn around only to find more than 10 vampires on the other side, blocking my only way out of the alley.

I sigh, Leave now and I won't have to beat you all to death with your own arms...I said enthusiastically. They think I'm joking but I'm not. I'm sick and tired of this bloody nonsense. Ive killed so many but they keep on coming back!

Look doll face...we just need to take you in. Bosses order, now why don't you be a doll an- the man said but I cut him off by breaking an old broom by the dumpster in half and throwing it straight into his heart. Did I mention I'm also a Vampire?

Anyone else want to chat? i said with a grin on my face as I raised my arms up as if asking for a hug. They all looked at me and soon they all got the memo as they saw the man fall on the floor with a broom stick in his heart.

They all had an angry look on their face and soon they all ran towards me, I didn't hesitate to accomplish my promise. 

First guy comes towards me and I quickly rip his heart out and same goes for the next guy and the next. They keep coming and i keep fighting back. I rip the head off of one of them and I throw at a guys face who's coming straight for me and it knocks him out.

I kept my promise and I beat a guy with his own arm......What? I told them I would do it but they didn't listen.....Stop judging me and keep reading the story..ugh.

I kept going but I soon found myself just punching and pushing the men off. I was no longer killing them. I didn't have the energy. I felt myself getting light headed and I feel a sharp pain run across my face and another sharp pain on my stomach. I was punched over and over again in the same places as before and my knees soon gave out.

I look up and see three men looking down at me...I then see six. I smile. Hello Marcel. those were my last words before everything went black.

KLAUS POV

We hear Marcel on the phone and I soon realize he's speaking with the child. He hangs up and tells us she's in trouble and he walks out. 

I walk out as well until someone stops me. Where are you going Niklaus? I hear Elijah ask. I turn to him with a smile.

Well our soon to be niece is in trouble. What kind of uncle would I be if I let any harm come her way? I said looking at Elijah then Kol who just rolled his eyes at me. I look at Jas who was smiling shyly at me. I turn and leave to catch up with Marcel.

I'm catching up when i feel someone following right behind me. Its Rebekah. Hello sister, decided to join hunt? I say walking faster and faster, trying not to lose Marcel. 

What hunt? Aren't we supposed to be saving the child not hunting her? she said amused as she tried to keep up with my pace. We soon found ourselves catching up to Marcel. 

Well yes, we will be saving our niece, but we will also be hunting down the people who tried to hurt her. I said with devilish smile at the end. Marcel looked at us and rolled his eyes. No one is doing anything. I'm the one who's supposed to handle this and thats what i'll do...you guys will just help me find her and thats it. Last thing I need is more chaos around here..

Marcel said as he entered the train station. He stood for a moment in front of a train looking down, He was trying to hear for something. He looked up and pointed towards an exit. Over there! he yelled and ran out through the exit. We then followed.

We kept running and running, each step faster than the other as we heard groans and yells...none of which sounded from a girl...that is until we reached the alley where we saw three men standing over a young child.

We quickly ran quietly behind the men. She looked like she was on the verge of collapsing. She looked up at us and smiled as she recognized one face. Hello Marcel. the child said in such an innocent yet devilish voice. She collapsed and soon the other men turned and tried to fight back but we quickly finished them off.

Marcel and Rebekah quickly ran to her side as I stayed behind admiring all the dead bodies around me. Blood every where, hearts, heads, and limbs scattered all around this alley.

It was a massacre. Did this child really do all this? 

I smiled,

She really is a Mikealson...

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

I hope you guys enjoyed todays chapter! It was pretty short! Im going to make the next one pretty long since in the next chapter the Mikealson family will get to meet this mystery child and find out if she really is Jaz and Kol's love child!!

Please Vote!

And Comment any suggestions regarding the next chapter!