Chapter 8

A/N 

I haven't caught up with season 4 of TOG so my book isn't going to go by the show. So if someone died in the show and is alive in the book or of someone is dead then comes back to life and is still dead in my book then oh whale...lol anyways enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

THALIA POV

Since I left the Mikealson house I've been living with Marcel. I feel very relaxed not having to be on the run all the time. Ive been able to sleep in and catch up on some studies I've been doing with my spells. 

It has been a week since I met my real parents and through out that week I've been getting visited by Jasmine. She's really nice, but its hard to look at her that way ever since that night in that town. Anyways, she visits me everyday for about 2 hours since she has other stuff to do and she always brings me different kinds of snacks.

While I've been living with Marcel he's asked me to do different kinds of spells only twice. Of course thats part of our deal. I don't really leave his apartment that much, only when I want some fresh air or he takes me out to eat. Ive been thinking about leaving for about a week. I found something for a spell I've been working on for someone special. Once I complete that spell, we will be reunited!

I woke up around 4pm to the sound of someone knocking. I get up from the couch. Hm...I must have fallen asleep. I walk towards the door and check the peep hole. Klaus? I open the door and its not just him, with him was Elijah. 

Hi...um come in. I greet them and open the door wider for them to get in.

Oh no thats fine, we actually came to get you..mind coming with us? Klaus said still standing in the same spot with a smile on his face.

Um. May I ask where to? 

We wanted to invite you over dinner! Its been a week since we last saw you and I thinks its about time we catch up. Don't you?

I stayed quiet for a moment until I finally answered. Okay, let me just get ready.

I let them come inside as I ran into the other room. I took a quick shower and picked out some clothes. I quickly put on a Stussy Turtleneck Crop Top, some black ripped jeans and a pair of  white converse. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and quickly put on some strawberry lipgloss and a little bit of mascara.  I came out of the room and found Marcel having a conversation with Elijah and Klaus.

Were you going to call or text me or were you just planning on leaving? Marcel tells me once he noticed me standing there as I got my black mini backpack. 

I was about to call you. I just needed to get my phone out of my backpack. I told him while pulling out my phone and showing it to him.

Come on Marcel, I don't really think its necessary for her to call you every time she feels like going out? I mean.....we are family after all.. Klaus says trying to defend me but Marcel didn't seemed amused.

We just want her over for dinner...is that any problem Marcel? Elijah said in that low, creepy if you ask me, tone.

Nah, I guess not...but I do need to know where she is at all times even if it is with.....family. Marcel says, clearly getting aggravated with them.

Is Marcel going to be joining the dinner as well? I ask them not wanting to be alone in that house with my so called "family". They seem nice but nothing can change how I truly feel about them. They are just monsters who like to prey on the weak. I don't even know why I am agreeing to spend time with any of them. I guess its because I'm scared to say no. Say whatever you guys want, I might be a very powerful Heratic, but that doesn't change how terrified I am of the Mikealsons.