Chapter 5

KOL POV

Marcel left and Niklaus went after him. Well i guess I should go and keep them out of trouble. I heard Rebekah say from behind me. She began to walk and Jaz quickly followed behind.

Jaz looked amazing...she looked tired, but still amazing. She had light hazel hair, almost blonde and hazel green eyes. She had that hour glass figure that every woman wished to have. She was beautiful.

No, I think you should stay here Jaz. You haven't been getting enough sleep and you might get in the way. Freya said ripping me away from my thoughts. Jaz did look tired, I wonder why.

Jaz looked down thinking as Rebekah left and nodded her head and sat back down. Elijah stayed behind just in case anything happened over here. Soon Hayley and Elijah left to go check on Hope and....take care of....other things...(*wink*)

Well I need to go and get some things for the spell...Freya continued and put her hand on Jaz's shoulder, get some rest okay? Freya added with a stern yet sweet voice. Jaz nodded and continued looking at her feet.

Soon we were both alone. I walked towards her and sat next to her. She didn't seem to notice as she was still looking down at her feet. She looked warn out, but still looked beautiful, she looked as if she had something on her mind.

I looked at her intently, I wonder what is on her mind? I am usually able to read her easily since I know her better than anyone else, but..I can't tell what she's felling right now.

I snapped back to reality when I saw Jaz turn her head to look at me. Are you going to keep staring like a creepy old man or are you going to say whats on your mind. She snapped at me.

Whats wrong darling? I asked her and was about to caress her cheek with the back of my hand but she quickly slapped my hand away and got up.

Nothing that concerns the likes of you. Jaz said and began to walk off.

JAZ POV

I began to walk off up the stairs but i was soon stopped when someone got a hold of my wrist and pulled me back. He pulled me up to his chest, our faces only inches apart.

What do you want Kol. I said coldly, he just stared and look into my eyes. I stared back and i think i saw something in his eyes.....something other than the cold and heartless emotion he usually had in his eyes....

No, I'm just seeing things. I haven't slept in days and I think its starting to get to me.

We keep on staring until he finally breaks the silence. Whats wrong, I'm not going to ask again. he told me in a very cold and serious tone.

Knowing he won't let go until I give him an answer, I respond with a simple, Just tired...excuse me. I try to pull away but he just tightened his grip.

What do you want kol? i said growing more and more irritated by the second. I don't have time for this and I sure as hell don't have for this cold and heartless man that everyone calls- I was cut off by a warm and tingly feeling on my lips.

It took me second to realize what was happening. Kol grabs me by the neck and pulls me closer, if thats even possible. He continues kissing me and began biting on my lower lip as if asking for me to open my mouth to allow him entrance.

I open my mouth and he uses that opportunity to slip in his warm tongue. The taste of mint mixed with bourbon fills my mouth and I begin to kiss back. Our tongues begin to battle but he soon won. 

I keep kissing back but..i feel...nothing. I remember before, when we used to kiss like this, I would feel this sort of electricity run across my body, my legs would feel like jelly, my entire body would feel hot...but now....it feels like just any other kiss.